• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I repeat, "Rocky and Bullwinkle". That movie was so idiotic, but "THEY" just tinkled me off. It wasn't scarey and actually quite insulting to anyone's intelligence. I will be seeing "Freddy vs Jason" this weekend and I will let you know how it is.

A.I. was horrid, BattleField Earth stunk (though the book is supposed to be really good), I HATED Vanilla Sky.

oh yeah....I loved Signs....I found the movie to be a good "make you jump" movie and I didn't want to walk in the dark after that film.....

I've found that alot of our impressions of movies come from how we go into the film. Go in expecting something amazing and you're probably going to be disappointed, go in expecting to be bored and you will.....go in with zero expectations and you'll get the best results. Movies like "Legend" and "Dark Crystal" actually entertain me because I saw them the first time without any expectations.....didn't go in to make fun of them or to see an "amazing" film....

You are all missing the worst of the worsties the number one worst movie of all time is!!!!!!

THE BEACH- Starring Leo Dicaprio (sp no clue) Anyways some really stupid movie about getting stuck and an island, but it has the most randomly stupid parts (i.e. the movie turning into a video game) bah anys The Talented Mr. Ripley was an extremly close second. Also I just saw Freddy Vs. Jason IT ROXED!...if you like the genre that is.

golly gee!! The beach!!! I hated that so much. Id say its on par with Punch Drunk Love as worst movie. Both films just made me mad. They did nothing for me. The beach was soooo terrible that I completly forgot about it. eeeewwwwwwww.

also as for the whole 'all sequels suck' thing, thats not true:

Empire Strikes Back

Two Towers

Matrix Reloaded

X-Men 2

Bad Boys II

Godfather II

Terminator 2

Those are all great films and all are add-ons to a particular series.

Dude i actually loved Legend and the Dark Crystal just because i watched them as a kid. LOL if you guys want bad movies go to the video store and rent movies that go straight to video. youll find some really stupid movies there. oh all ive heard about gigli is bad things i hate the movie and think it sucks and i havent even seen it. o0o

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

About the sequals, i thought that Austin Powers The Spy Who SDhagged me was 10X better then the 1st one and 30X better then goldmember. To me Goldmember just sucked arse bad....

I'm gonna side with Dweez on the A.I. being the worst movie ever. What is it that they say on Billy Madison, "We are all now more stupid than before we (watched that movie)."

There was another movie I saw one time called "The Stuff." It was kinda like The Blob but people would eat this whipped cream lookin stuff and it would turn them inside out and eventually took over the town. Talk about a stupid movie.

lol, just reminded me. There is a movie called FRANKENHOOKER!!! I saw and and man is it so funny cause its sooo dumb. It came out like late 80s early 90s and this guy's wife is killed cause a lawnmower runs her over. So he makes this 'super-crack' which he makes all these hookers smoke, so they all start to explode all over the place cause that what the super-crack does. So he builds his wife back together with all these hooker body parts and such. So she comes back to life and then he dies.. So she brings him back to life with the left over hooker parts so that he ends up a man's face in a woman's body, lol. Its the dumbest atempt to making a film I have seen.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

WORST MOVIE EVER = "SURF NAZI'S MUST DIE"

what a pile of trash

and coming in a close second is "rocky horror picture show"

I agree with Toka THE BEACH is a very strang, twisted and overall crappy movie.

The worst movie of all time has to have been Green Dragon.

No joke. If you are interested in seeing it to see for yourself how bad it it then dont. Its that bad. Like here's how the story goes of how we came to watch this horrid film. Me and my friend chris went to the local video store (hollywood video <3 Brian!) we picked up this DVD with Patrick Swayze on the front dressed up like hes in the army. On the back there wasnt really a good description of the movie and it looked like a war action movie so we got it. Once we put the DVD in there was NO special features and just the movie. From the second we started it till the second we stopped it we didnt know what we just saw. Like the climax of the movie was when some little kid planted a seed because his painter friend (Forest Whitaker) died. The movie is filled with the most undoubtably boring scenes of any movie ever! There is like no music and barley dialog. Its just watching refugee's walk around having poblems. But thats still no exciting they dont have any refugee's tryin to escape or shoot people. Its all about nothing! :zombie: seriously the movie was sooo bad. it did get 3/4 star's though :-/

http://www.all-reviews.com/videos-4/green-dragon.htm

Watch it for yourself and see how bad it is!

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests
The Land Before Time Part 1-10

More like the Land before time 1-32810928309821309812309812309820921 and 57

Also, what did you guys think of Resivior Dogs?

Resivior Dogs is a great movie. I was thinking about even buying it. Its kinda neat cause it's rumored that the breafcase from RD's is the same one seen in 'Pulp Fiction' and then in 'From Dusk Till Dawn.' All Taratino films. I've seen all 3 and dont see a connection except that all three films feature him and the breafcase.

Which one? there are lots. Personally the last one if the best. I thought the 4th one was ok :-/ but not impressive. The 3rd one is pretty cool too. The new ones arnt anything special but at the same time they isnt anything really cool! :( gj george :zombie: