• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

"They" is on the top of my list as is "Rocky and Bullwinkle" the movie. I thought Battlefield Earth was good. You have to read the book to appreciate the movie. The book is better of course.

Now my guess is most have you have never seen this movie....and I certainly don't want you go see it, but take it from me it is the WORST movie EVER. It's called DRUIDS. Staring Christoper Lambert, we rented the movie to laugh and make fun of it, well it ended with screaming fast forward (and yes I mean 4 of the people watching were actualy screaming). (on a possitive note he has a big fluffy mullet) It's alsmost like a really really really bad brave heartish movie. I lost part of my soul watching that movie

Worst movie ever made: Punch Drunk Love.

This was the lamest, dumbest movie which had nothing to do with anything. The 'music' (the constant drumming) sucked and was so loud you couldnt hear the dialogue. I want my 2hours of my life back!!!

damn there was a movie i saw once about a thing called a rat monkey that bit some lady and people turned into zombies it was sooooo stupid but it was funny cuz they talked about how rats raped all these monkeys. damn wish i knew what it was called.......oh wait i know "dead alive"