Worst movie ever?

Watchtower

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I take it none of yeah have seen "Rocky and Bullwinkle" the movie....?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

Toxic Avenger

Battlefield Earth

The Hunted (with tommy lee jones)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Orange

All Woody Allen Movies

Many more - too many to list.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Just read the book "Battlefield Earth" and you will come to like the movie. The book is way better though.

i know technically Two Towers is just a continuation of the Fellowship, but that does make it a sequel. It is an different film which you need to see and buy in different times. You could call any movie sequel a continuation rather than a sequel. The Matrix Reloaded ended by saying 'To Be Concluded.' But you would not point out that trilogy as not being sequels to the original film.

Lets argue more later this is kinda fun, but I gotta go on a date now :P

i know technically Two Towers is just a continuation of the Fellowship, but that does make it a sequel. It is an different film which you need to see and buy in different times.

LOL

Normally I would agree with you that a movie made as a continuation of another movie = sequal.

Unfortantely, this movie, lotR: Two Towers, is the second part of the same book. Ala...the same book != Sequal.

Donka?

Another bad movie.....DAREDEVIL!

Especially if you watch it after you've recently watched LotR:TT....makes the effects in Daredevil look even worse...

Another thing on the "sequel/2nd of a trilogy" thing. While both might be the 2nd in a series, a layout for a 2nd movie of a "planned" trilogy (T3, Lethal Weapon 3/4, etc, were not "planned" trilogy+, they say the money making potential and made the movies after the fact) is completely different from that of just a sequel. Most 2nds are more into character and historical (plot development if you will) development and reflection on what occurred in the first movie. More often than not, they tend to be the weakest movie of the three but they play a crucial part in tying the 1st and the 3rd together. I personally loved TT but I have also read the trilogy 2-3 times and enjoyed it immensely. Although it is not a 1-1 port (sorry, can't think of the non-technical word here) of the book, it has been pretty true to the book and is a well done production.

And Smeagul just rocks.

Freddy Got Fingered was the worst movie Ive ever seen. I once went to the store to rent a horrible movie(in college with some buddies). We found a movie called "Microwave Massacre" Unfortunately someone had stolen the film so they only had the box. We got to keep the box though :o

(edited)

The best part of Daredevil, and please understand I use the term "best" loosely here, is any scene with Bullseye esp. his first scene in the bar.

Oh, and I think I would watch the whole LoTR trilogy (probably more like a total of 9 hours) if, and this is a big IF, if they have a couple of pee breaks (in between each movie should probably suffice depending on my liquid intake).

Edited by dwEEziL

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

LMao, how about that movie nosforatu? That was a corny mother fer. but hey, its a good old time classic....just a lil corny....Anyone see it?

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests
Just read the book "Battlefield Earth" and you will come to like the movie.

No way. I love that book and have read it a few times. The movie is nothing at all like the book. The movie sucks giant donkey balls.

As for the Two Towers thing. It was way off from the book. But it was never intended to match the book identically, Peter Jackson has said that from the beginning. The books actually suck in my opinion, I tried reading and CD and still could not finish them....too much jerky writing and nothing flowed very well.

As for the Sequel thing. Scream 2 was great.

I'm gonna have to go with The Four Feathers as the worst movie ever. The only reason I saw it was because my girl dragged me to it just so she could see Heath Ledger's bum.

I can't believe that Dweez didn't like Waterworld, I loved that movie! I technically can't hate on it at all, especially because Jack Black was in it (bet most of ya didn't know that!)

I also can't believe that someone put Rocky Horror Picture Show. That is a timeless classic!