Match sun 8:30

Kurtz

Ok our first match is this sun 8:30 on dlm

RW#146.20.80.51

DLM server

Ill be on rw and aim around 8:00

I need someone with a printer to print up CBW won ids to check at start of match.you can get the ids at http://www.worlddomination.ca/ click the clans link at bottum.

thx

For Yer:

pw will be wdmatch

I know you already have their config runnin but we will need fade to black put on for match.And you might want to turn that bomb counter off.

Ok i think thats it.Lets have a good match and good communication with eachother.If you guys want to get going early and fine tune thats fine let me know.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

not my place to say anything but.................I remember when I was in LC and we used RW and occasionaly someone wouldnt be able to hear another person but everyone else could. I always found RW to be an unstable program, but I havent used it in a while and dont know if they have fixed that prob since then.

You could always use RW and hl voice by binding different keys for talking...on for while alive, and one for when you are dead...that might please everyone..

u mean u guys never did that?

golly gee! i always change my button from HL talk and RW talk, that way u can talk and they cant' hear you or see a box show up in the right screen suggesting that yoru talking, i dunno if it's considering "cheating" but What CBW dont' know wont hurt em :)