Madonna makes out with Spears and Aguilera

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
they'e running out of ideas  :=

That they are.

that would be a bit difficult Girl...you see when a boy and a girl like each other a whole lot...

i didn't watch the VMA's, but saw the recap on television and thought it looked contrived.

of course, if my career was going downhill like a heavy rock in a deep well I'd be pullin publicity stunts like this...

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Only if 1/10 of those who performed there actually knew what music is. They had to pull a stunt like that.

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

Who's career is plummeting? Madonna just released a new album and has a new commercial line with Missy. Spears and Aguilera are at the top of their game with super sales and turnouts every performance. You do not get to be the opening act for the VMA because you suck.

I will not argue the "music" comment by ZD. Music is something each person decides for themselves. Aguilera (sp) was the third person on stage and she has one of the best natural voices in music today, although I, personally, do not like her new form of music. Music is what the listener makes of it and comes in many different forms from Stomp to Norwegian Chamber Music.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
MaleModel,Sep 4 2003, 10:52 AM] who cares about the music they all kissed!!!!!!!!!!  :boing:  :boing:  :boing:  :boing:

Maybe if Christina kissed Britney instead of old Madonna. That would have been more interesting.. but Madona? Seriously, she's been a freak like forever. That wasn't anything special.