Guest Mossad

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

cheater:: VooDooTooo is sexy

Person lanning with cheater and community regular TFR | Whitey

wonids 3011952 for voodoo, and 3247283

Whiey and voodoo were lanning and whitey knowingly brought a cheater to the server, and I believe should be banned for that. I have it all on demo, if anyone would like to see it. The demo also shows the convo of us talking about him knowingly bringing a cheater into the community servers.

Supporting cheaters and cheating should fall under the same category.

Edited by Mossad

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Moss if at all possible I would like to see the demo

Get me on aim : PerfectlyDarkOne

or #TFR

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

okies, i'm on irc 24/7 pretty much, on gamesnet. #rdw, #gemini

Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guests

We we're lanning, yes, and my friend was hacking yes. I don't tell my friend where he can and cannot play, if he wants to play with me then that's his decision, and if he hacks that is his decision... I didn't bring him to the server, and i'm not going to rat on one of my best friends for the good of the Mmmm community. I've repidiately told my friend hacking is wrong etc, PDO can confirm this... So he played with me, I'm not gonna force him to take hacks off, that's what happened...

Anyway, if this earns me a ban, I accept it, apologise, and take full responsibility for my actions.

that is still was not smart...im guessing u ddint think what that would do to your clan as now people could think that if a friend of a TFR members uses hacks then why wouldnt others. i am totaly against hacks and i wouldnt see y there shouldnt be a ban here. im sorry but whitey people like your friend are the reason people dont play this game and make it not fun your friend and other hackers a like ruin this game for us.

Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guests

I didn't bring him there, I told him to turn them off, he was being an idiot and now i'm paying for it. If that gets me in trouble then fine.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

he's lanning with you and you gave him the ip. there for you brought him.