2 people needing a ban

Guest Mossad

Since you two were lanning, it doesn't matter how he got there. What matters is, you didn't have the cajones to step up and knock him off our server. You know how we run things around here.

GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION.

And so we add another chapter in this soap-opera life of the Mmmm Clan :P

wow....I'm with MaleModel....you should step up and force him off....or rat him out....anyone who cheats in a multiplayer game doesn't deserve to be treated nicely....you ruin others fun...so yours gets ruined too.

and you said yourself, you're paying for a friends mistakes....choose friends better.

though I gotta hand it to ya for stepping up and not fighting or denying it.....

Mack your a weirdo...This coming from the person who said degrading things to Moss about his religion on IRC.

So whatever Moss says, your just gunna be on the other persons side. I pity you....really..

First of all, we dont expect you to physically force him by violence to keep him from our servers.

All that would be required is a personal request to him, something like "Hey man, this is a personal favorite server of mine and I would appreciate it if you would take your hacks elsewhere". Maybe you did this. Maybe not.

But if that didnt garner anything you can notify an admin. If one wasnt in the server than AIM usually has an Mmmm on it.

Lastly, if either of those options are fruitless... Organize the people in the server to make his experience totally unenjoyable. IF his hax were obvious than take turns TK'ing him. I've been in situations like that.

Again, I really know nothing about this situation and therefore I could be way off in my advise.

so you guys want him to physically force him to get off Mmmm....i hate cheaters with a passion too...but not enough to succumb to violence

you people are twisted

Noone is advocating physical violence here. Use your head for something other than a hat rack already.

If the guy is a friend of yours then you should know how to handle the situation. And if he were a true friend he would respect your wishes and not cheat on a server you like to play on. But, I guess with so many servers out there to play on people could give a flip about respect.

Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guests

You guys don't need to make such a huge issue of this, If you guys think what I did was wrong then I posted that I take full responsibility for what I did (which I still do.) If that earns me a ban then I get a ban, I accept that... It's not like if I lan with my friend again i'm going to put myself the drama that i've already gone through here and in the TFR forums w/ Ace.

Whitey....as me being a former leader of TFR i would be just as mad with you as ace is if not more. yes i know hes your friend but man you gotta think better and think of what thats gonna make TFR look like. Had you been in TFR back in the day you woulda been kicked out and banned from everything involving TFR. you just gotta think better about what u r doing. I myself have friends who hack but i told all of them i will never play in any server with them untill they stop and i will not give them the IP to this server. Heck i have them banned on my own clans server. you just gotta think next time dude. but i am proud to see you step up and take responsibility.

Mack your a weirdo...This coming from the person who said degrading things to Moss about his religion on IRC.

So whatever Moss says, your just gunna be on the other persons side.  I pity you....really..

lol

now that post was kinda silly

what i did or didn't say to moss has nothing to do with this topic

guess i get flamed for tryin to see the occurance from whitey's point of view

gg

TeK

*edit*

Dealt with accordingly :o . GL to whatever happens here.

Sorry for posting not on topic stuff here and not following the rules.

Edited by TeK

People, my god, stay on topic and stop the fighting, I hate coming in to read a good topic and see people spamming useless things and flaming other people. A while ago, wasnt their a rule made against it?

I mean look at jeffe's post, it has no point at all. "Thats a no-no" Are we in 3rd grade here? I dont think anyone else besides you is man. I thought their was rules against this useless spam in topics that dont involve anyone else. And yes, this topic dosent involve me, and im sorry.

Edited by Killer