WHAT THE HECK?!

General J

Sorry bout the all caps... but this steam thing is making me steamed... I keep trying to join a game, matis for example. It never loads it just says "preparing to launch counter-strike" or whatever and the little dots keep going like it is loading... so I hit cancel. Then I try to join another server and it says "Sorry this game is not currently available. Please try again later." What is with that???

Hmm.. well if I hadn't mentioned before.. :laughcry: ... Patience is not J's best attribute... so I started it loading the game and went to shave and brush my teeth, and when I cam back TADA it worked!

Derrr.. J, you are not a doctor.. You really don't have patients at all... Now patience, maybe..

Edited by General J

you shave?!?!

Only when I feel like it ;) Girlfriend is in Colorado, so it's not really too important to be smooth. I usually only shave on Saturdays or Sunday. Through the week, going to school and work, I don't take the time to do it, so by the weekend I start looking kinda grizzly. := When I went to Ohio with Catriona over the summer, I thought she was going to kill me or make me go buy a new razor by the 2nd or 3rd day, because I had forgotten to pack one. oops.. lesson learned. I will remember one for my trip to Colorado State. :D

Yea I most definitly lack motivation during the week to shave. I work till 8 at the earliest and have been getting off closer to 9:30 - 10 lately, so I don't go out on the week nights usually. And I have gotten over the need to impress everyone at school a long time ago, so what's the use? Just takes life out of the razor anyways, and those Mach3 Turbo's are expensive! :=

You may be right.  And it takes less time if you just go over it really quick each morning.  I wish I could invent some really cool ultra high tech, long lasting razor.  Then I could charge $12 for a 3 pack of em and makes millions

They do make a custom razor... Its called the mac 3, and ven3s. LOL. and I think they charge close to $12 for it. :lol:

Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guests

THis sounds like something i do not want to download....huh?