Date and Location Set

Fatty

anyone notice that FF04 is 3 days before the CPL summer event?

oh, and Kurtz has nothin on me. Lemmie share a little story. Stealth, Word, and myself drove 12 hours to get to Ohio for FF02. (Didn't drive it strait, we had car trouble, stayed overnight, etc). Anyway, we played CS and a little original Half Life, till about 5 am. Then, we packed up and headed for home. The trip back took 9 hours. We stopped every hour to switch drivers, because all 3 of us were so tired we couldn't drive for more than an hour. I remember one stop, and about 5 minutes of drive time from that whole 9 hours. It's a miracle we made it without #1 being stopped by a cop and #2 without driving into the ditch while asleep at the wheel. We got home and hit the sack immediatly.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bubble, or to anyone else interested. If ya got a long trip and need a place to crash along the way, you guys can stay at my house the night before. I plan on being there for setup, so we can have a convoy on the way there.

4 hours 25 minutesHere's my route

Swoop,

I really appreciate the offer, but I will be stopping in Champainge, IL Thursday night for rest. I will be dropping my wife of there at her parents. After the LAN I will be meeting her in IL and we going to have a little vacation for the rest of the week, Niagra Falls, Toronto, and some other stuff like that. Thanks though, its a nice offer.

Bub