Rush Limbaugh quits job at ESPN

Fatty

The thing about Rush being an addict(if he is) is the fact that he has said numerous times on his show that "drug addicts are wastes of human beings and that they should all be rounded up and sent to europe". It's his hypocracy that kills me(us). Another thing is some things are better left unsaid. He should have known not to say something like that. I see what he's saying though and it could be debated. I don't think it's necessarily true either.. Who else do the Eagles have to talk about? He's their best player.. But again, that was just a reallly wrong thing to say on national T.V... Maybe it's the drugs?? :peace:

LOL  And Limbaugh is a drug addict.  Wow more accusations without a drop of fact to back them up.  Do not hate Rush so much because he is right.  Maybe listen and learn.    :lol:

LOL I just felt the need to bump this LOL

cheap perhaps but its not to often that the spit in the wind comes back so fast.

:freak: he made me do it

I agree.

Admitting you have a problem after ever news organization in America has talked about it and authorities are pressing charges is not exactly "Brave". Its a poor attempt to CYOA.

The sad thing here is that no matter what truths come out about Rush, all his Dittohead fans (their term, not mine) will blame it on the liberal media and say that Rush is a hero, a patriot, and probably that he would be related to the Dali Llama...if he was christian.