Whats Your Favorite Thing To Do?

GotBeer?

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

The security guys were guys we knew, so they played with us! :lol:

used to work at walmart and we would do the same type of stuff only we got payed for it :) we would get the nicest bikes down we could find and then take em back into the storage area and go flying up and down the aisles till somone caught us. it was hillareous. there are still tire marks all over the back room. (i dont work there any more tho for some reason):) we would also play football back there and all kinds of other games we thought of. it was rather boring cause i was supposed to unload trucks 3rd shift and when we got done with all the trucks we jsut messed around the rest of the night :) it was awsome. fun times.

S.S.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Our CTF game was awesome. Ours is a Super Wal-Mart, so we went lengthwise. Garden was one home base, and meats was the other. The flag was located in the middle (womens). It was full contact, and let me tell you, tiles hurt to get tackled on, but that carpet is murder. It was fun, and we put on a good show for the employees. :D

I work at Wal-mart now and the other day someone came in and tried to steal 2 carts full on printer ink cartridges...well over $5000 bucks worth....it was funny when I walked over to the guy (he was mexican) and said "How may I help you?" and he said "I just need some ink for my printer" and then I called 161 (Loss Prevention Officer) and he came and ran after the guy...lol...good times...

Gunman

• 3 years later...
Hey GotBeer? I havent seen you around here in forever :boing::wavey:

hey YoMamma ! :)

yeah its been awhile, i got married, finishing 2 bachelors at the moment CIS and Finance also had to make a beer run ... so sorry it took me awhile let me find the server ya'll play at and imma have to get some of that hambonage :)

i emailed tra last night she said she was surprised i still remember her lol i still remember ya'll ... glad to see ya'll remember me too

can yall tell me plz how to log in to the server ... i used to do it thru some ~ tilda command to connect to server now i just dont know what is the name/ip of the gamers coalition server ...