Guest wgp

Guest wgp
Guest wgp
Guest wgp
Guests
(edited)

Sup,

its wgp.

i was banned twice yesterday and after the second time i gave up and went to a different server. I have been playing in the server for a little bit over a week and I havent had problems until admins began bannnig yesterday. The first time i went into the server i went 54-6 and no one had a problem with that. Of courseit was on dust2 my favorite map. I do good on dust2, and thats the map i get banned from. Every time i play i get little cute admin msgs saying "if i think ur hacking ur gone." Dont baby me like that. tsay it if you have something to say. I dont hack and never will. I have been playing for 3 yrs. I was cal-i season 6-7 with clan FF, FriendlyFire. I work for #counter-hack and have been for four months. I dont want to throw out names of admins that make assumptions but I will only say Mag, because I just dont like him. Sorry if that is wrong to give out names, but something has to be done about him. He bans people constantly.

WGP

AIM: hereforlife00

P.S. I got banned again today by no one other than Mag it was around 9:15 est. gg. IM me if you are recruiting cause i am clanless at the moment.

Edited by wgp

Here's how it went down, btw:

People tried to ban you in the last couple day, were unable. I banned. It's now their duty to respond here. We'll see how that goes down. I have nothing on you, never looked...don't look. But I do respect multiple voices of people I know.

However, we've been down this road before, so if this remains silent, you'll be unbanned.

there is a demo of wgp in another forum, i think he is good, like i stated before and dont think he hacks, but sometimes it looks too fast (i.e. autoaim/aimbot) you'll have to judge. However, even if your skillz dont get you banned in the future, badmouthing the admins will and then you have the nerve to put yourself out for someone to pick you up in their clan after you come in here talking trash to one of the admins. ya, thats not cool, if anyone from this server picks you up as a clanmate, they are stupid (read last line of first post in this thread). you might be good at cs, but your morals and mouth is what will keep you from this server...IMHO. :angry:

Edited by PuppySurprise

P.S. I got banned again today by no one other than Mag it was around 9:15 est. gg. IM me if you are recruiting cause i am clanless at the moment.

I guess this gives further leverage to the "wgp wants to be in Mmmm for the reserve slot and admin" theory.

Sup,

its wgp.

i was banned twice yesterday and after the second time i gave up and went to a different server. I have been playing in the server for a little bit over a week and I havent had problems until admins began bannnig yesterday. The first time i went into the server i went 54-6 and no one had a problem with that. Of courseit was on dust2 my favorite map. I do good on dust2, and thats the map i get banned from. Every time i play i get little cute admin msgs saying "if i think ur hacking ur gone." Dont baby me like that. tsay it if you have something to say. I dont hack and never will. I have been playing for 3 yrs. I was cal-i season 6-7 with clan FF, FriendlyFire. I work for #counter-hack and have been for four months. I dont want to throw out names of admins that make assumptions but I will only say Mag, because I just dont like him. Sorry if that is wrong to give out names, but something has to be done about him. He bans people constantly.

WGP

AIM: hereforlife00

vac banned.