Bear^ got banned : (

bear^

I got banned today because im an idiot. I was testing words on your text swear filter. I found a werd that wasn't caught by the swear filter and showed up for all to see. I shouldnt have been doin that in the first place and i really would have not done that at all. I play at this server a lot cuz i like the crowd here. I regret doing that and im sorry for breaking the rules. Hopefully I can be unbanned soon, I dont like to play cs anywhere else. :twitch:

HAH! You must not live in an Amish area... One amish kid I work with had an electrical fire IN HIS BUGGY cause he was running too many things off his battery.

I havent heard of one having a computer yet but a lot of the kids will get consoles. If it wont run on batteries check the barn cause they always have power to the barn (and usually a phone as well).

Just last week an Amish guy got fired cause he failed his drug test. From what I've been told (by Amish) drugs is a growing problem. Not just the hooligans sowing their wild oats but the long bearded married guys with seven kids...

Dont let me give you the wrong impression. Most of the Amish are great people to be around and I enjoy working with them. But people who dont live in an Amish area have no idea what its really like. Of course the Amish change from area to area. So some areas are worse than others.