Banned...

Xoul

(edited)

I used to kill hosties like it was my job, but that was back in 1.3 when i didnt need anymoney cause i could camp the Italy house with a pump shotgun :D

Late 1.3 autokick feature for killing more than 4 hosites fixed me up good

Edited by Zeabos

I personally don't see a problem with the Ts killing a couple hostages to improve their "guarding" position, such as in cs_office but I don't agree with the Ts killing them all and then going and hiding. I also don't think CTs should be killing hostages to win a map (like killing the hostages through the garage in cs_militia) but as this has already been discussed and a proper decision made on it, it should be followed. I wonder if there is an amx mod that will allow any damage inflicted on a hostage to instead be taken from the attacker or at least mirror the damage the hostage takes to the attacker. This would quickly curb the Hostie killing methinks.

I gave 60 mins ban to Xoul for Killing hostages for a win on the CT side... THis kinda behaivour is not a good sportmanship and is not tolerated on Mmmm servers.

I gotta admit that the same day/map I did kill the hostages and u probably seen me do it Xoul ( I guess thats what u mean by "I saw admins do it" ) but that was totally excused because as you probably saw, I saved them, got to the rescoue point but they got stuck on the stairs, by the time I got back to them the timer run out so I got frustrated and shot the dumb AI...but thats out of anger not because I wanted to "steal" the win for my team.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

T's should kill hostages cause

A) Terrorists kill them...thatx there job.

B) Terrorists took them...they should kill them if any trouble is givin by them.

C) That music in Italy would make anyone go mad and want to kill someone or something.

CT's Should kill hostages only when

A) they get in the way

B) Shoot the hostage to hit the bad guy...like in the movies

CT's Should try to rescue hostages when...

A) They feel the time is to go in and save them

B) Feel ready to pwn some camping T's..

eh a thing like that does equal damage would be bad. I hit th ehosties by accident way to much, like when i throw nades at the house in italy, i hurt hosties alot, say I hit all for four like 20 damage so i get killed?

eh a thing like that does equal damage would be bad. I hit th ehosties by accident way to much, like when i throw nades at the house in italy, i hurt hosties alot, say I hit all for four like 20 damage so i get killed?

:lol:

No 4 x 20 is only 80 damage. Where'd you learn math? :D

No 4 x 20 is only 80 damage. Where'd you learn math? :D

I know, i was to lazy to check but i was assuming i had less than 100 health to make it all the way to the place

Cause unlike you i fight people and lead rushes lunk :P:o:peace:

saved them, got to the rescoue point but they got stuck on the stairs, by the time I got back to them the timer run out so I got frustrated and shot the dumb AI...but thats out of anger not because I wanted to "steal" the win for my team.

:unsure: , you got angry so its alright?

Guest Demize
Guest Demize
Guest Demize
Guests

Welp If the T's arn't going to Kill any of the hosties then the CT's realy don't have anything to worry about Hosties are going to live anyways so.. why risk your life to save em.. :D