Magruter's Post

Duffman

Well, after monitoring the thread posted by Mag for a while (too long, apparently, since it was closed), I guess I should comment.

I am sorry for dropping the big one.... it was early morning with 3 ppl playing, and I got caught. I apologize. It is the only time I have, but I know my reputation preceeds me.

I hope Mmmm won't ban me so quickly after my donation, but if that is the case, hopefully I can at least get a refund of some sort?

I would like to offer up a couple of options that I am willing to commit to, if need be... I will let Mmmm decide which they prefer.

1) I can disconnect my mic when I play on the trop, and only type a few things related to battles, etc (meaning I can't relay enemy position over voicecom).

2) I will try my best to use the mic only to relay enemy position, etc, and become one heck of a boring, killing machine.

3) I will still chit chat with my friends on the trop, those friends I have developed over the past couple years, but think before I talk, always. I will also watch what I type.

The choice is up to Mmmm. Obviously I would like to retain the ability to talk with my buddies, but if need be, or if it is required of me to keep from being banned, I will adhere to choices 1 or 2.

Let me know.

Duff, just do what I do. Don't hold your talk button when you are swearing up a storm, and, instead of typing your thoughts, I suggest a healthy mashing of the keyboard, like this: alsdkfjalsdflsdfjlsdfjdoiejro aiejf0q934urq0ejrokqejfkosalfjkalfi8ojel kfjalskxfjaisdf089

Now I feel better.

I like to say "no way" and then yell at my monitor until the next round. But other than that, you can talk to your buddies while dead. But when alive keep the voicecom to game activities only please. And one thing i've been working on duff, it's not the end of the world when you die. Say NS to the person that got you.