What's your favourite Past time

Xterminator

Well?

I personally like music. Playing, listening, Arrangeing and at the odd time composing.

Sports. I'm and avid mountain biker. i play soccer regularly and i love street hockey it's fun.

Women....that's self explainitory.

and hanging with my friends having fun drinking beer and doin man stuff.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

Drawing CS maps and studying em :rolleyes: .... or playing basketball.

past time.....reading.....ALOT

and anything involving learning is pretty fun....

I watch t.v. way too much.....

getting fat is a hobby of mine....:)

;)

I LOVE games.....and my friends are my life....so......

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

I newschool ski, its skiin off jumps and crap like boarders but its sooooo sicker and more stylie, so if you live in the northeast and ski tell me and ill meet you at killington or okemo or some other mountain like that

i play soccer and video games. ive been playing soccer for 15yrs and played a year in college but a concussion my senior year of high school and then i messed up my knee my freshman year of college has now sidelined me from any serious playing. i woulda made it but due to my injuries i will now be stuck with adult leagues and coaching. as for the video games well its just something i picked up as a little kid and have done it ever since o0o im also trying to find a job in video games where i can test them or look for cheats and things like that, read about it in nintendo power along time ago and have been looking for the job ever since.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

waterskiing haha how do you find that fun, there are no jumps or moguls or anything

first of all their are jumps, these two jumps i cross all the time called the WAKE! :-P i can pull pretty good air off of big wakes and its harder to do on water. Secondly the falling is more fun, and thirdly theres also moguls, on my lake theres like 50 huge wakeboarding motor boats that cruise around making humongous wakes that are fun to play on.

as barto said...a nice wakeboard or airchair and um...

well i've skied bumps for hmmm since b4 u were born ;-)

and a 23foot 45mph boat is fun in 2-3footers

ummm but i like the cold...about 72degrees and wet (its called lake erie).

Guest alias
Guest alias
Guest alias
Guests

when not woking (on the computer), playing games(on the computer), or sleeping (at the computer): i like to go climbing (no, not on the computer)

hahahhaa rev... :o i love music and sports, and of course ladies :D i play geetar, and am captain of HS soccer team and that takes up most of my time, but i also play roller hockey which kicks major donkey.

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

i quit basketball when my coach tinkled me off, school and women take up most of my time, also a tv addict

Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guests

Hockey, Drums, Music, Cars, Parties...........(doing the unthinkable....)(being a super hero)

Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guests
->MP_Stinger,Aug 22 2002, 10:02 PM]waterskiing haha how do you find that fun, there are no jumps or moguls or anything

LOL Smally dont talk n e more

Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guests
->MP_Stinger,Aug 22 2002, 07:19 PM]I newschool ski, its skiin off jumps and crap like boarders but its sooooo sicker and more stylie, so if you live in the northeast and ski tell me and ill meet you at killington or okemo or some other mountain like that

Smally Oldschool Agessive is the way to go

Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guests
hahahhaa rev... :o  i love music and sports, and of course ladies :D i play geetar, and am captain of HS soccer team and that takes up most of my time, but i also play roller hockey which kicks major donkey.

Roll3r H0<K3y Cool Do you have V-Form Blades like me or do you comform to the Crown and bought Missions?