Superbowl Predictions

Guest k3n

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

Patriots vs Green Bay

Pat's win 24 to 17.

I think As long as GB wins the seahawks game Bret Favre has the leadership and the cluth to make it to the superbowl. But they do not have the same skill matchups as the Patriots do.

Whatever teams go... AFC wins this year.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the Patriots going from the AFC hands down. Now as a die hard cheesehead I would love to see the Pack in the super bowl but I realistically dont see it happening. I do see them taking care of Seattle handily. Then they would most likely head to PHiledelphia for the next game in which I believe will most likely be the best/closest game throughout the playoffs in either conference. If GB wins and has to go through St. Louis to get the the Super Bowl I just dont see it happening though it wouldnt be impossible. So Patriots from the AFC and St. Louis or the Packers from the NFC. I honestly see the Patriots winning the Super Bowl this year though the way this whole season has gone any team can lose to any other team at any given moment no matter what the score is.

I say you put the ball in Preist Holmes hands and make the defense hold...and no one can beat the cheifs...

but if we could take out that defense in the equation then we'd have the PERFECT football team...actually...Priest Holmes and Jamal Lewis's Offspring (with a twist of "Sweetness") and you've got the best running back of all time.

hahahaha see how much any of you know about football

This ones easy...let me lay it out for you all

week 1: baltimore takes out tenessee 24-10

denver racks it up on Indy 35-14

Greenbay beats seattle 28-24

Dallas over Carolina 17-13

round 2: Baltimore kills K.C. DEFENSE BABY! 21-10

Denver upsets N.E. in N.E. 27-21 (dont think they cant they lost to N.E. in the last 40 sec's and Jake Plummer didn't play at all in that game plus denver is playing HOT!)

Greenbay loses to Philly: 31-20

St. Louis KILLS Dallas 42-17 (rams can exploit all defenses except balt)

round 3: Denver loses to Baltimore 31-17 (defense usually wins)

St. Louis upsets Philly 28-27 (dont underestimate the balance of D and O of the rams)

Superbowl: St. Louis loses to the rock solid Balt D 17-10

sorry to spoil the season for you guys :)

Auggybendoggy out

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

gunny you think that pats will be held to 3 points.... lol, by packers D...NOT GONNA HAPPEN.. pats win superbowl no matter who they play..

ok! ok! I give!!!!! UNCLE!!!!!

I can't belive Ten won! whatever the case that game was fun!!!

Although I seriously thought balt would win the good news for me is that

i think balt is the only team that can beat my broncos. So who will stop the broncs?

hahahaha probably indy

Aug

Edited by auggybendoggy

broncos play the colts today. I actually picked them to win that game in my pool.

Over the past 6 weeks Green Bay has the second best defense out of all playoff teams(Denver let up 83 points, Green Bay gave up 84). In that time span Green Bay also has the most productive offense by quite a bit. Green Bay is hotter than they have been all year, ever since picking up Grady Jackson their defense has been hot, McKenzie and Sharper are back on the field to play now. Green Bay is looking mighty good from a statistical viewpoint.