Superbowl Predictions

Guest k3n

Bah, freakin' GB lost it in the first half. 1st and goal inside the five. They couldn't pull it out in 3 downs so they went for it on the 4th and missed when they should have just kicked the field goal. At that time I was like "If it comes down to 3 points or less, I am gonna be super tinkled".

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's looking like New England vs. Philadelphia in my mind. I guess it depends some on the weather next week but I don't see Manning being so perfect if the nasty weather comes out in Foxboro.

Far as Philly...Rush was dead wrong about McNabb. That dude is awesome!!!

I'm still pulling for my Colts. They got better recievers over all, better QB, better RB. Pats have got a better D but Colts already showed they can put up points against them, and they would've won if it weren't for McGinest's dirty play (IMHO). I mean it's funny how a player will fake an injury to get a timeout, when the team is out of them, only to come right back in and make a game stopping touchdown. Their defense was weak, weary, and out of gas after the colts offense picked them apart all day. And they wouldn't have had a leg to stand on without the oscar award that Mcginest got. I've heard people say, "Hey he's a smart player, he knew his defense needed a rest to stop them, and with them being out of timeouts, he used his head and got them an extra. Well I think it was just dirty ball and trying to exploit the rules of the game to get an advantage.

No Colt fan has forgotten that loss, or that play. And I am sure the Players haven't either. It don't matter what the weather is like, the colts will be ready, and I expect them to walk all over the Brady bunch. Look for the colts to win big, hands down.

Sw00p I really do hope your right...I don't like the Pats. I do think the weather will have a much larger impact on the Colts though. We will see. I'm just excited that there should be some VERY good games this weekend.

Don't forget though guys, the Colts may have an indoor stadium, but it gets darned cold in Indiana just as much as New England. I am sure there are gonna be some dropped passes on both sides due to some cold fingers. But when you get to running and get warmed up it doesn't tend to matter. However, I think the key to the game is to get some quick 3 and outs or some turnovers to get the offense back on the field before they have a chance to cool down.

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

gj swoop i didnt see this earlier.. are you sure they put up points in that game against the pats? they were pretty much beaten and brady threw a few interceptions to get them back in it.. lol brady is much better then manning. O ya stats stats blah blah .. NO. 15 straight, now thats a better qb. Better receivers, ? who might that be beside harrison. troy brown is better then all of their receivers imo. Gj pats SHUT DOWN colts offense and put up 24 points. Manning blew a few huge passes like that last 5 yard little flick of a pass that he over threw. Now the pats dominate the panthers 24 - 10. GG GO pats

Yes the Pats did win, but I wouldn't go as far to say that they just whooped all over them. The way the colts played and the pats only able to score 24 points? And only getting into the end zone once? That is what I found amazing, the colts turned it over time and time again, and yet the pats could never lock the game away until the final minutes. I don't know which 5 yard pass you are referring to, but if it is the one where Mcginest raped and totally spun Pollard around when he was being passed to, well yeah, I guess that would be why it looked like it was overthrown, very bad no-call by the refs btw. <--- And if you don't believe that then you are just as blind as the ref's. I wanted the colts to win, but I'll still admit that the Ref did make a good call on the review to give the ball back to the pats.

What is weird is, the colts defense did there job that day, keeping New England out of the end zone all but once, it was the colts offense that didn't come through. Yeah this could be blamed from being an indoor team, cold hands, nerves, or whatever.

And rev when you asked who the better recievers were besides harrison, go check out the season's stats, tell me who on the patsies was better than Harrison, Wayne, and Stokley for that matter? Of course that could just be from the colts having a better QB, who btw had better stats and an MVP this year. And you don't want to even compare runningbacks. The only thing I give the pats over the colts is their defense, which may very well be different next season, especially if we acquire a free agent Warren Sapp that has loyalties to Dungee and who I'm sure would want to go with a team who is going to be a superbowl nominee for years to come.