H4X?!?

Magruter

If you play on tango there's a guy name GLAY that plays there, i've always found something fishy about him. Something just didn't sit with me right. Then yesterday i get into the server and the guy is 67-3. I was very courious about who he got there. Flaws in the map, great hidding spot. When i joined the game i joined the opposite side to him, within about 30 seconds bam dead, shot by GLAY. I watched the replay, and i could even see me i was soooooo far away. He's cross hairs snapped to where i was and one shot with sniper rifle and i was dead. Needless to say i wasn't happy, watchtower was there he saw some really amazing kills on trouble. Does COD have an anti-cheat system?

Also if you in the server and get killed by him watch the replay and tell me what you think.

There was a guy last night similar with a (DK) after his name that was doing amazing. Soon I get snipered by him so I watch the replay and I cannot even see myself on his screen and his scope swivels to me and shoots without any hesitation. I watched the next 3-4 times he got me and it was the same each time.

It's been a nice vacation from cheaters with CoD but the last 2 days I've noticed GLAY, mostly because at times he's been pwning me bad. Last night I watched the replays and he'd run around a corner or box or something and go right at me shooting before he rounded only the corner where I was. I was thinking a wallhack because of this. I'm not positive on it, but I am wary.

Yeah, I just booted this Knucklehead (Glay-DK). I watched two of his kills on me in the replay and both times I was not on his screen when he shot. I was around the corner with 2 walls between him and me.

So, I gave him a size 12 boot up the wazoo.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Steam has an ID system doesn't it? Check if DK is in CAL.. maybe they're at CXG? Just a thought.

It took EA a year to realize people were cheating in Battlefield, let's hope Infinity Ward knows what's going down.

I dont play battlefield, but have been playin DC since .25 and EoD since .11. If people cheat in those games, all i gotta say is they might want some better cheats.