CAL Season 10

Dennis

(edited)

Well here we are with anotehr season and i thought i would take the time and keep people up to date on how the community clans are doing. If i missed your clan please let me know so i can add it to future ones. And for those who dont know xP is my clan..... xP | Spire <Dennis> .gc

CAL-Open:

clu (0-1) < deuce 8-16

xP (1-0) > The Ice Clan 22-2

DLM (1-0) > explicitsociety 13-0 (forfeit) could not contact other team.

TFR[m] (1-0) > Dead by Association 13-0 (forfeit)

CAL-Intermediate:

TFR (1-0) > PAP 19-5

MwR (0-1) < Twin City Gamers 13-11

VI (1-0) > Care Police 13-0 (forfeit) Team had 4 players and one with incorrect ID.

Edited by Dennis

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shrugs, don't take that clu score as a bad thing, we lost a pistol round on ct, then lost the eco rounds of course. Went 8-4 ct side, and we struggled on t side really bad and I left the server in a bit of a rage, so ;/ we didn't win any rounds on t.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

We were up 6-0 T side when I decided to go for a leet floor kill...

I got him :D but in the same frame he defused :angry:

Yeah, that's what sucks, forfeits might give you a win, but it doesn't help your clan in cal any. Especially if your goal is to move up to the higher leagues. In our first season we had the max amount of matches you could have won by forfeit and still advance. Let's hope our remaining schedule this season has a little more commitment than last seasons teams.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

well ill say, CKY you have been owned pwned and now its time to moan....

19-5 UPrise > VI

They might've been a lan team, some such thing was brought up. They did seem to know where we were comin from and where we were around corners. I dunno. I played like crap personally. Couldn't get into the vibe I guess.

i think ventrilo is a program that entitles people to cheat, i hate it and i hate that people use it

i see that everyone has there own opinions on everything, i respect that, but for your other clan members, stop those comments about "cheating" when were obviosly not