1.2 Patch?

Fatty

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

No bunny hopping?

The only intrest I had in this game just died ;/

I was just pubbin because Tango isn't up to 1.2 yet.

The sniper rifle is very nerfed. When you line up on a guy and go into scope it will put your scope at some point in the general vicinity, and you will have to rescan for the target. And then you fire and you do it again when you come back in scope - have to reaquire again.

I also play with the MP40 alot and it seems to have less punch to it too. Nades quantities are adjusted.

Adapt or die, I guess.

Yeah we need Tango to go 1.2 so we can all use it as a baseline. Laggy pub servers are heckish on zooming into scope. It twirls all around for a second for me then finally goes to zoom. Overall I don't think they did a good job on balance. They could have had a fade in to scope or something less annoying. It's taking me two sniper shots to kill guys laying down when shooting them anywhere but a headshot.

GC Founder
i heard the sniper zoom problem is a glitch, i can line mine up then zoom in and i'm looking at the ground, its lame.

Is this one of those realism things....or is it a glitch?

1.2 kilt tango :( ....although mantis drives on with the old...

I'm liking the new mode but not enjoying the nerfs, this is turning into cs (nerfing the bunny hopping, nerfing the snipers), heh well there's always more patches and the feedback they get will most likley change the game a little.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Who cares about realism? Seriously.

If you want realism, as a russian you'd live for about 2 minutes.

WOW THATS GOING TO SELL.

Play for fun.

You both have points...No of course your not gonna take a couple shots to the leg or arm and still be running/shooting perfectly And sure games have attempted to compensate for this. But you have to draw the line somewhere. Willing suspension of disbelieve. If I'm playing a WWII FPS and I get shot once and don't die, I can still believe I'm running around in a real war. If I'm play a WWII FPS and I see some guy bouncing toward me like some kinda hopping bunny, I have a hard time believing I'm still in WWII. Besides when I play COD I play it on the hardest level. It doesn't take may hits to die.