superbowl half time show

auggybendoggy

OK let me say this.

1. Kid rock, who wanted this wal-mart shopping jobless, non qualifying american idol loser to sing at the most watched shows in the USA?

2. Janet jackson, Hows your brother?

3. Justin, perhaps worse than kid rock. When I heard him start singing I screamed out, please someone give me a HS. I seriously wanted to see that stage just collapse on them w/o killing anyone??? is that possible?

Also anyone notice the similarities between the Stage of J. jackson and some of the pc cases these guys are lighting up.

Auggy

haha i saw the naked guy!

the comentators made a comment about it.. something like "im bet well see lots of naked plays this half" or something like that.

and Janet did have a wierd reaction... not sure if it was planned or not tho.

I didn't think half time shows could get worse than last years lipsink by shenia.

I was wrong...whose stupid idea was it to have not just one, but 2 washed up "artists" (using the term losely). You have Jenet starting with her song that was big...3 years ago, then you have Kid Lame with his two hits off his awesome...five year old album, followed up by a Janet song thats like 15 years old.

How dumb was that? Whose stupid idea was this?

Btw, along the same lines...did anybody else notice an unusually large percent of the comercials were NBC's...could it be that there wasn't enough companies willing to spend $10,000,000,000,000,000.99 (exageration) per 30 seconds? Hmm...I thought it was interesting...of course I (and the 20 other people at the party I went to) REALLY got tired of the repeated Survivor Commercials...not to be topped by the continuing horrid Cadilac Commercials.

Se la vi!

It was an awesome foozeball game though. Had a great time.

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

kid rock came back... no one likes country hick music bawitdada all the way u go kid rock. Kids rock live is the shiz nit. And as far as aerosmith goes... go smoke some more cause u didn't even know your own lyrics u hippy

It was planned, the why on earth would the camera be zoomed out that far when there was nothing in the background to see at that time. They would have had it zoomed in closer on the 2. At first I though it was a nipple ring, but in the short time that I had to get a closer look I feel quite certain that it was a glittery nipple patch, kinda like what lil Kim wore.

Halftime show was good up until the Ooops-look-my-boob-with-a-pasty-fellout incident happen...not saying i didnt like it, i just felt it was a bad time to flop her boob out.

IMO i think the artist performed pretty good being it was live and all.

The person they should've had up there was Hank "Bocephus" Williams Jr...I'm not even a big country fan, but i like to listen to the start of MNF.

....we thought we saw tassles...

anyone ever seen the mtv awards with little kim and diana ross? she had this dress that covered up about half of her upper chest reighon (split down the middle) and a tassel on her boob. thats what looked like what was on janet. cuz a ring would not be that visible from that far away...imo

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Worst half time show ever.

Not sure about you guys, but I THINK that there was nipple when I saw it, there was definetly no silver. My guess is that they added it... ?

My sister was telling me that apparently the top was only suppost to show her bra or something like that :unsure:

If you really want to know, search superbowl halftime on yahoo. It was like Trouble is saying, a "decoration" with a hole in the middle and she had a barbell nipple ring to hold it in....

As far as the show goes, I share the same opinion, it was a little outdated for my taste. Not sure how to make it better with such little time they have to actually "perform", if that's what you call it.

I picked up on the lip synching, but Kid Rock was the only one that I saw that I was uncertain about. There were several times while he was singing you could hear him taking a breath or exhaling excessively and it was picked up on the mic.