Friends that annoy?

gOOters

I have a buddy at work whom I really like. He is super smart (like me :D ) and pretty cool to be around. He is cool to hang out with when his wife is there too. But when it comes time for the guys to go grab a beer or two...he acts SOOOO stupid! He acts extremely hyper, making all kinds of noise and being all dorky and stuff. He also wants to fight. So different between when he is at work / around his wife and when he is with "the guys".

Soo...I am having a huge bachelor party in Houston with about 20 of my buddies, and I invited my best friend from work, well...today I accidently copied the dorky friend on something where he could see that the other guy was invited and not him. I was on the phone and not paying attention, but still an annoying situation.

<_<:(<_<

Being a man doesn't entail telling everyone what you think about them. He isn't my best friend or anything like that. Real men know when to buck up and when to use a little thing called tact. :P

Anywho...just wanted to vent, thanks guys. ;)

Be a man and tell him he's not invited. :D GLHF

No. No need to bring it out in the open, imo. He is a smart guy. And he is my friend too. No need to strain our friendship. I will let it lie as is.

If he were that smart he'd already know he was annoying.... :twitch:

I got a friend that sounds just like Goot's friend...

...and believe me, he knows hes annoying... :=:=

...but that doesn't stop him. He apologizes like heck the next day and says he wont do it again, but does.

He almost got us killed at the BET Soundstage once because he was drunk and started claiming to be "black" (hes VERY white).

Edited by White Knight

I got a friend that sounds just like Goot's friend...

...and believe me, he knows hes annoying... :=:=

...but that doesn't stop him. He apologizes like heck the next day and says he wont do it again, but does.

He almost got us killed at the BET Soundstage once because he was drunk and started claiming to be "black" (hes VERY white).

Hey man! That only happened once! :angry: And I said I was sorry.

Edited by dwEEziL