Help me on this

nut

Hey when i go to google... and type something in.. you know that lil window under it pops on and shows what search things u have done?

like for example...

go to google

and type dogs

and get info on dogs

and then when i come back it is there so when i type d or something.... it shows dogs and its really annoying me how do i get rid of it?

NuT- :o

You're going to have to delete your cookies. You could find the one for google, or just clear them all out. Clearing them all out would mean that any forums that automatically logged you on each visit would have to be re-logged into. It's not a bad idea to do every once in awhile, but it's totally up to you.

I haven't used IE in awhile, but I think you can go into Internet Options and clear all cookies and temporary internet files.

Gunny has a point....

If I were u coco, I would spam both google thing and url addresses with legitemate sites...to the point where all of YOUR sites are deep burried somewhere where nobody will purposely look....

NOTE: Try to spam with the sites that are already there....

if you ever think you need to be held accountable for your pr0n addictions (and some people DO feel that way)

check out X3watch.com

nifty little program to keep you and a buddy in check.

I am of the opinion that pr0n is not a good thing...now that doesn't mean I haven't looked at it (or that I still don't) but I view it in light with other things that I think have caused the downfall of proper relationships in our society.

ok, now that I'm off the soapbox...yeah, I learned how to turn autocomplete off the day we got the internet.

:nono: