seeya seeya

lance

we're moving from the dorms to a nice two bedroom townhouse apartment. it'll take a while for me to get settled in and get the internet hooked up and all of that. and yes, i'll be at fragfest and i'm sittin with dweez and X :D

update on the ol' move: we bought our pots and pans and such. we're one call away from settling the utiities, and we're scheduled to start moving our stuff in on wed night. let's see if they'll have the place ready by then. i've got class, time with my girl, homework, starting my new job, and saving money to think about until the move, so wish me luck this week :D

well, we spent our first night in the apartment last night. i still have most of my stuff in my dorm room, hoping to be moved out by tonight. i have no classes or anything tomorrow, so i can stay up all night shuttling my things back and forth. i spent 6 hours last night putting together a massive comp desk and futon. i'm tired, hungry, and still have massive amounts of stuff to shuttle all night tonight. wish me luck, i see many cups of coffee and many cans of dip in my future.