Farcry

Crowbar

Homer,Apr 4 2004, 02:33 PM]

I think you can set the body disappear time.

so eventually they will still disappear? or is there an option to make em lay there forever...this is very important for me cuz Im a realism junkie plus it makes easier to orient youself...(was I here b4 or not :P )

I agree, there's always those bunch of people that don't know any other games except cs, and don't want to know (because if they did they'd probobly have to upgrade), but when HL2 comes out CS activity will die a little, right?

CS 2 will most likely be out BEFORE Half Life 2, at least I heard that somewhere. Not sure where, and I can't seem to find it again. But that's what I heard. I believe they are basing it all on the leaked HL2 code. IF that is the case, it will probably be completely independent of Valve, a self contained game.

Having said that, I kind of doubt it's true, since I think the CS team and Valve have a good relationship going, and I believe Valve owns CS anyway.

Just casue you have to make it to a certain point? I found it nice and challenging. I don't recall any save points that I had to repeat a bunch of times that didn't start right at the action - like when the girl is driving the Hummer and when you blow the fuel tank on the ship.

honestly, screw HL2. Farcry is here now, and I'll bet it's better than Half Life 2 might be if it ever comes out. HL2 was supposed to be this revolutionary game, with graphics we'd never seen before, well, Farcry is here now, with no hype, and it's not only got graphics that are better than what HL2 screenshots and videos showed, but it's got great gameplay as well.

as far as the mx440... buy a 9800 Pro. come on, $211. I know you're newly married, so you've got wedding present money :)

Yeah in May the Gefore 6800 will come out and following suit I'm sure ATI will announce their new video card. That in turn should drop the prices of the 9800 pro which should be a great card for a long time to come.