Gamers Coalition

soul .gc

Ok - So I figured I would post this up and see why some of you regulars have not joined up...I know you want to.

Look at the perks:

* Reserve Access to all GC servers.

* Access to private "Coalition Only" forums.

* Opportunities to become an Administrator(server/forum admin) or even a GC Board Member(decision making body).

* Personal FTP space for uploading files, pictures, etc.

* Access to private downloads for game downloads, updates, etc.

* Discount on FragFestOhio entry fee (as of 2005).

* The FUN of belonging to something more.

Just think, a small yearly fee to help support the servers and look at all you get in return....it is definately worth it!

If anyone has any questions about specifics PM me or Fatty or any GC member or go to www.gamerscoalition.com

Lookin forward to seeing some applications roll in....

Ok - So I figured I would post this up and see why some of you regulars have not joined up...I know you want to.

roll in....

Because I don't play CS any more and UT doesn't interest me

and because you all dont really got anything ging on with bf.....

I can't do that right now. A payment plan of $2.50 a month for 12 months I could do. That would also give you a 5 dollar profit above the $25 dollars. But that's still $20 less than the original. I pay everything from food to gas with change now. I have like $5 in change. LOL that's about it. may have some in the bank soon...that would be cool.

(edited)

hehe...he's a college student...so to cancel all that stuff would kick him out of school

:D

*edit*

I'd just like to say that trying to make a payment plan of $2.50 a month is digging...that's when you know you have a problem with video games

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

Thnx for giving away my secret Playaa. LOL. Hmmm. Nah, I just know I'll end up spending the $2.50 at Jack N' the Box at 2 AM buying 2 Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers, might as well spend it on here and help out instead.

Edited by ShadowCaster