Vain... Hacker Or Not

ShadowDog

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it comes into question, I am the most leet stealth hacker of all time. I just cover it up by going 5-25 on most maps.

<no one will ever suspect me>

:o

By the way- Vain is prolly legit, but that doesn't excuse his a-hole behavior in game.

I don't think you hack at all Vain, I just think you a are concieted blowhard that likes to toot his own horn (all the time), and you are just seeking acknowledgement or praise from others.

Which is a close second to hacking as to what peeves me off.

Fine ill say it.....i think you are complete and utter BS, and i dont like you or your little immature attitude. ive seen how you act when admins arent in the server and now that im one, im looking for anyway possible to ban you for all the crap i had to deal with before with you.

...I see people tossing in their 2 cents in this forum where it isn't needed/isn't asked for/isn't applicable/isn't calm/isn't constructive/and isn't factual, I'll just remove their posting rights for a while.

We have this forum so people can plead/debate/argue their banning, not so the general public can light a flamethrower (on Mmmm or the banned perp).

Just be careful, because if your post isn't constructive, you may be removed. If someone has an attitude, allow the admins to handle it. Period. Character witnesses and the opposite are appreciated, but some people show up with their bagage in hand.

at the top of the fourm.

...heck yesterday I had a better score than him on 3 maps...

Someone is paying a bit TOO much attention to others..... o0o

:D

LOL and then vain has an explanation for why playaa could have possibly had a better score on ANY map, let alone 3! LOLLOLOL.

the only reason I noticed was because I was playing very anti-playaa like all night...

on 3 maps I started out with at least 6-0 and ended the maps usually in the top with a score in the 20's or 30's and deaths barely reaching the teens...

it was like a twilight zone episode