Vain... Hacker Or Not

ShadowDog

IM sorry to you vain, but im questioning your skills..

ALOT of people are starting to believe u hack... me too.. you get all these headshots and kills that seem IMPOSSIBLE even when im looking through 1st person mode.

I think Vain hacks.

Edited by Trouble .gc

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't call him a hacker...I've seen him do some amazing stuff but that doesn't mean he hax...heck yesterday I had a better score than him on 3 maps...so if he IS a hacker then he has no idea how to use his hax...

I think he's just a good player

TeK
(edited)

I think the care police have this one under control. Carry along now people :D .

........... ___@@@__

......_____//____?__\______

----o--------CARE-POLICE---@)

-----`--(@)=======+====(@)-

Edited by TeK

...heck yesterday I had a better score than him on 3 maps...

Someone is paying a bit TOO much attention to others..... o0o

:D

LOL and then vain has an explanation for why playaa could have possibly had a better score on ANY map, let alone 3! LOLLOLOL.

Funk ...no offence but it is innocent until proven guilty...do u have anything more than you personal opinion on the matter?

like say...a good demo showing some real beefy stuff?

If not, then I say Vain gets his benefit of a doubt end of discussion

After playing this game for 4+ years I tryed cheating for the first time last weeked, and I made it blatantly obvious! Good fun, but hacks are evil! Anyhow just from watching vain play i dont think he cheats.

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

Everyone elses post was dumb and just padding. Listen to Bigshaw and record a demo. Otherwards he and everyone else is innocent.

After playing this game for 4+ years I tryed cheating for the first time last weeked, and I made it blatantly obvious!  Good fun, but hacks are evil!  Anyhow just from watching vain play i dont think he cheats.

I KNEW you h4xed :angry: