Respect?

I think yermother did some exec client on me back in the day where it changed my keyboard settings to japanese.  BOY DID THAT SUCK!!!

no way...i never had/approved of admin_f*SEE* installed...although it could have been done manually by others with access. my abuses of choice were always slap/spank2 zap and the explode...and that jedi one with the blue lightning ;-)

but i did make that plugin to drop the awp upon fast swtich...that plugin even got dj upset ;-o

Big...

First off, you were the LAST person I would expect to admit guilt.

Now, I would expect the execclient from you, but not the lack of response on your end. I wasn't sure if you even heard me or not, or fergot about the glocker vote that you said you would post, so I was trying to remind you (do not remember being overly assertive about it, but I know sometimes I seem to be demanding when I don't mean to be).

I seriously did NOT want to ruin your fun big, you are one of the few admins that I am comfortable with, almost friendly with. By all means, have all the fun with execclient you want, just fess up, and if I am not in the mood for it, then please don't do it =/

Last off, I did NOT post here to try and stir up some HUGE debate. I just wanted to let Mmmm know that I was rather dissapointed with their server, to the extent that I found myself not wanting to play there for the first time ever. Mmmm and I have definately had our ups and downs, bans and unbans, arguements and disagreements, but I still liked the server enough to donate a fair chunk of change towards server payments a few months ago.

It is a shame that recently there has been a serious decline in the number of people that play on the trop. I hope one day we can get the number of regs back up to a full server most of the day, as it was 10, 12 months ago.

I consider this topic closed, and I fully appreciate the response generated by Mmmm. You were sympathetic, efficient, and I felt that you did actually more than was necessary to remedy the situation. Thank you all for what has been said and done, and BigShaw, playing cs wouldn't be the same without you.

I had forgotten you were a reserved member....<slaps Bigshaw with a stiff backhand, then helps him back up and straightens his collar>

As for Trop....I personally see it as a decline in CS, both in this community and out. I can say this only from my own research and observations: In my hlsw, I have some IPs of other GameDaemons public servers. Originally I located these so that when we had some issues, I could monitor/join/etc those servers to see if it was a network issue or something with our specific server.

So now, even with our move outside of GameDaemons, I continue to monitor all these servers, and you know what I've noticed? When I see trop only half-full, I'll check the others...and they too, more times than not, are half-full, or even less! There was a time not too long ago when every single one of these GD servers, including the old Trop, were full to the hilt. I am truly AMAZED at how we've been able to transfer a client base to a new server, so many thanks go out to all of your reading out there. Heck right now trop II is nearly full, and these other aformentioned servers are struggling. I am impressed once again.

These are my reasons for believing it's a decline in CS moreso than our server, but yes, some clients have moved on due to admining or rules.

Rev: I too do not believe that "just go away then" is the answer. I believe you were still a part of us when we all agreed that this was not the way to handle things...and you're talking to the guy who more or less coined the phrase around here. "Find another server" does not match our vision, you are right.

BTW, Duff, don't apologize for creating a blown up conversation....it can only improve things.

For all, I can tell you this: Right now, on the inside, we are doing a SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) of gamers coalition. Before too long, I'm going to open this up and ask anyone and everyone who's a part of this community a chance to give anonymous feedback through this same type of analysis (well, someone has to cut and paste the comments, I wonder if I should have another do the job so people feel free to light me up o0o ). At any rate, look for the opportunity to give some official and very serious feedback sometime soon.

Now Fatty, if I could only catch you in game once in a while...

I keep seeing dumb san` and his fatty spray and thinking it is you, as he is under a false name half the time...

Oh well, at least you can't ban me if you aren't there :D

• 3 weeks later...

bigshaw unbinds my keys at will, he wont even let me spray my 1337 spray. i quit.

lol ok, just once.

i understand this can be aggrevating, i do, but maybe a deep breath might clear any signs of anger and ease tension.