The Community Section of our site.

Fatty

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe...some of those posts have faded from existence...I can remember a few arguments in there that turned into fights...that's why I don't post in there (much) anymore...cause it's too touchy of an area...

if ppl were completely honest in there, there would be alot of hatred in this community I believe...so I only use it for prayer requests and the like now...

if everyone was honest with everyone the world would be living hell.. and sometimes it is.. but u know what i say? f*ck it.. if someone does something to you, or says something u hate, f*ck it.. there is nothing u can do.. u can't change the past the only thing u can do it learn from it and make the present and future better :)

Guest CKy
Guest CKy
Guest CKy
Guests

The -]FINISH ME![- clan plays on ur server a bunch (you may know me, CKy, or my friend Vu-Tang) and we would like to be part of the community, even though we arent a league clan :ph34r: .

our pathetic site is http://finishme.cjb.net

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Oooga Moooga..

Site gonna be done soon. Be prepared for URL-ness!

GC Founder

If you see your web link our our community site, feel free to grab the CCC member picture off that page and post it up on your site if you want. If you need a different background, let me know, it's no problem.

If you don't see a link for you, but you'd like to be considered part of our community, post here, or better yet, send me a PM.

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

Divine Warriors... www.divinewarriors.net (our site is finally back up!)

GC Founder
Although we are not a part of the community we do have a few players who are. And we have played MCC teams. And look forward to applying in the future when schedule premits it.

www.TFRCLAN.com

That is a SWEET site!

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

awww DW is the only clan in the community that doesnt have a link yet on the community section.. :(