College football fans?

rackish

There are a few teams I root for but none that dominate my attention. Being close to Notre Dame I always despised them. Always told everyone that I wasn't going to root 'for them Catholics'. But man have I been impressed with Willingham. He even had me rooting for them the last couple of years. Of course they lost their openeing game basically ruining the season.

I have found that I attach myself to teams because of their coaches lately. Indiana because of Mike Davis (of course my opinion of him has lessened), Kansas and now NC because of Roy Williams, and then ND because of my man Tyrone in football.

But I also root for Iowa (was a huge fanatic of a fan in HS) and Michigan if I feel like it.

• 1 month later...

lol at ST. Switzer is a goob, do you get to talk with him and stuff?

Texas A&M go Aggies! We're 5-1 and actually RANKED! #17 AP.

We are gonna be getting better every year now boyee! Fran's the man!

Next in our sights: Texas Tech, then Texas, then OU!

Might take awhile for Texas and OU :P

Edited by gOOters

ive met him when we did pre dally rally with pi beta phi, our phil last semester. barry, bob stoops, a lot of the football players, cheerleaders, and the band comes out for it. you can usually see him out sometimes running or hanging out in front of his house. Its funny whenever you go to a resturant and hes there, he takes a bite, shakes a hand, takes a bite, shakes a hand.

yea, the 2 people left on the sooners schedule that im worried about are OSU and A&M, both away games. we hurt ourselves during the kstate game. rufus is injured, perkins is injured, kind of scary losing 2 of your biggest play makers. and the aggies and cowboys stopped us in 2002 from the championship, both away games, mcneal tore us up, 30-26 loss. However, we destroyed A&M last year 77-0... so its a good game coming up

OH yea, bcs rankings came out, how did miami make it to 2? weird

Edited by ++SexyTyme++

Go Badgers!

Their defense is huge, won that game against Purdue for them.

It wouldn't have been close if captain chop-block hadn't knocked out 3/4 of our defensive line. If James hadn't been injured, the score would have been Wisconsin 20, Purdue 0.