If anybody cares...

Heartless

Mason police say a 3-year-old boy who was hit by a car outside a day care center died from his injuries early this morning.

Police say the boy and other children were playing outside the day care center on Monday when at about 3:30 p.m. the 3-year-old ran into the street and was struck by an oncoming car.

Police and fire personnel treated the boy at the scene before taking him to Milford Medical Ctr, where he was pronounced dead at 2:50 a.m. today.

The boy was hit was a small import car driven by 26-year-old Greenville resident Denise Lubrigo. Police say it does not appear excessive speed, drugs or alcohol were factors in the accident, which is still under investigation.

my nephew died today and I just wanted everyone to understand why i may not post as much as I usually do, or why some of my posts may not be very happy. I'm not doing this for your sympathy, though ur prayers for his family would be nice. RIP Nicholas Rohde 12/4/02 :(

Guest CNT|-GeneralCracker
Guests

sorry to hear that bro, ill keep you in my prays and spread the word to my aunt who is very religios and will pray for you and your family very much.

If you need anyone to talk to aabout anything give me a ring

mirc gamesnet #CNT

my aim ratboy62684

wichid84@yahoo.com is my email please feel free to talk to me if you need an ear

:(

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

My prayers are with you. I am so sorry this happened. Please be strong.

TeKNiK

i know i have posted back to you guys a lot since i have put this thread up here but its cause i've had a hard day and it puts tears in my eyes to come here and see all the great people here. Tears of joy that is. Thank you once again for your love and support. :)

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

you and your family will be in my heart and prayers. I am sorry this happened to you, and hope you make it through it fine.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

Hard day :o we ha early dismissal

yeah i know, but it was still hard.. i had this school meeting with the prinicipal and my mom and dad and stufrage.. it was bad. I got 7 saturday detentions.. and i had to have the image of my nephews little body in a casket all day.. it was hard.. so be quiet :angry:

Sorry to hear about your lose, I just lost a very close aunt on monday of last week. I know these times can be very hard, there are three things that are helping me through my lose; memories, family, and friends. My prayers are with you and the your family.

Mags

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Hey hun...

Sorry I haven't posted sooner, but Penguinz' cable sucks. Plus he was on EverQuest all night >_>.

You already know how I feel. Just know that even though I can't really relate, I'll do anything I can to help you through all this. Anything at all, you just say the word. I'll be around tonight if you need to talk to me.

Peace,

Ubz