CSLS

Guest zerodamage

ST!  :=

Whazzup buddee  :)  Hows life/school?  :wavey:

Lifes good, and so is school. Gonna graduate in 3 more semesters, gotta get ready for the real life and get a job :( but anyways, gotta enjoy college while I can. Whats up with you? Still got the 350z? Hows the wife? Still reigning in Dallas? [i was at the cotton bowl for ou/tx]

Hehe, yeah I met Sexy at FF03...  sorta, he wasn't very talkative.

He's the one on the right.  Very Sexy ind33d

Haha, I wasn't very talkative after some brownies ;) but while I was awake, I was busy winning the tourny for team 1 :D And I did play disc golf with mag. That weekend was over before it even began.

I miss you too bugs, Ima get HL2 once it hits the shelfs so I can play with y'all.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Any of you csls guys have an idea for a domain? I like LUnaticsoldiers.com but I am unable to get into the DOH TeamSpeak and I have yet to hear anything from facehole. So it looks like that domain is lost to us if we want a presence on the Internet. Any ideas?

I am unable to get into the DOH TeamSpeak and I have yet to hear anything from facehole.

Are you connecting to 66.180.173.94? That's weird because it works every time for me. Also, in order to switch channels you have to register by going to the Self Menu, then Register. (IIRC)