Have to Say.....

Lunk

I'm glad I didn't have to pay for CS:S.

Shots don't register

You have to aim to left or right of peeps to hit them

Guys with pistols beatin guys with colts.

Runnin into teammates slows you way down

Get hung up on everything little item sticking out

So, I'm disappointed so far.

this is why i wait for retail. In hopes that these problems will be fixed.

This is retail bud. When u buy it in the store ur going to get the same things, so I'm guessing patches will be released as valve finds new problems hopefully but this is valve were tlaking about.

Shots do register though, seems netcode needs to be tweaked a small bit but overall the netcode is decent IMO. Haven't had any real problems with anything and am enjoying it quite a bit, will enjoy it more when I get the funds for a new computer.

I agree with Lunk on every point. Don't get me wrong I love the game, but there are some major issues that need to be fixed. I've killed too many people by firing at their shadows in one hit than by opening up a full clip at point blank range with and M4A1 (???).

Also, the stutter you get when you run into peeps...horrible and totally inacurate. And running into barrels or corners of buildings...you stop dead, just not right.

I do hope they patch these up...

its not perfect, of course...

i think we all got used to old cs... which they tweak'd for how many years?

37, if you round...to the nearest 37 ....

seems like they made every other gun cept the ak n colt better

which is kinda cool, cuz now u have more decent gun choices...

like deagle is way better than glock now

glock WAS my fav pistol in 1.6, now its deagle tho

still hate the auto-snipe tho... ANGST! :boo:

dont complaine at all about anything..... for those of us who started in the betas for CS know darn well we had to go through all the same changes and had just as many problems. everyone thinks a game should be perfect when it comes out...well hate to break it to u guys but thats never going to happen. some of u dont seem patient enough to sit down and tweak your settings so things do work better.

I have been tweakin' my system to see if I could get things to work better. No real success yet.

Actually, there is one gun they totally nerfed IMO. That would be the MP5. It was my favorite gun in past CS versions. Now I can't hit anything with it.

It just gives me a case of the "Red Arse" to be crouched firing 3 round bursts from a colt at some knucklehead running at you with dualies and he kills you and you barely do any damage to him. :bang:

And yes I've been around and gone thru all the changes with this game. Guess I was hoping they might have gotten it right for once. Since it took them so long to release it.

I guess hoping Valve gets something right on the first try is like, Spitting in the wind. The only thing that happens is it comes back and slaps ya in the face.

Since it took them so long to release it.

?

I'm loving me some CS: S right now. To me, it seems it's the server boxes that need upgraded to fix some of the problems you guys are talking about. This game has very high server side demands and I think some people running servers need to figure that out. I've set up some lan servers and the game runs perfect when you have low ping. This is a perfect replacement for CS 1.6 in my mind. Can't wait for CS 2.

I love it.

But then again, I'm an idiot...I loved every version upgrade in CS. Guess I'm easy that way.

If you find that your score is the most important part of your game, you might not like it as much. Heck, I play, have some fun, and don't notice that I'm sometimes 3:10 or 10:3 until sometime later in the map.

I figure for every time that my bullet misses and I thought it should have hit, well, I probably escape some deaths that way.

:peace: