Day before LAN --- July 21

Gunman

Alright - this year I am going to try to organize something for the night before the LAN. I want to hear some ideas from all the attendees about what you want to do Thursday night BEFORE the LAN even starts. Last year we all gathered at Watch and Trouble's place --- shot some darts --- ate some pizza --- then went to shoot some pool.

Lets hear some serious ideas here everyone! We could go bowling...or let loose on Hudson, Ohio and show them how we gamers do it!

Also post here if you are interested in getting together early --- even if you have no ideas... ;)

Gunny

Tequila Panchos is 5 minutes from the hotel. If there's enough people coming in on Thursday, I could have them open up the party room downstairs. They have a pool table there. I think I remember pwning Trouble on that table while Zad served us crazy expensive drinks!

I would seriously consider coming early if there was a large gathering at TP's...but only if pool was involved.

And maybe some ping pong...and table soccer....and world conquest...yeah...world conquest would be a good one.

Exactly what I was thinking...

Fatty - lets get a rough idea of what stuff costs there...room, drinks, food...yadda yadda...

I would LOVE to go there the night before and just hang out.

Gunny

Oh, and btw, I'm in on this. The good thing about TP's is that it's just down the road from the hotel and it has a little pool table...not to mention great food, chips n salsa, and killer margaritas.

I will probably spend Thursday in the hotel so I can just get up and get started organizing. I haven't decided yet.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I say we celebrate Ohio being a Red state. :P