Im sad, i miss duh regulars...

bear^

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man lets see here i think i came in when blackops was around......and then i did the leadership of [sOL] and i cant remember the dudes name but he kept switching between SOF and SOL and we would fight about it and then i think he got cought hacking...wish i could remember his anme...i kepp wanting to say filline or something like that....oh and anyone remmeber mad_pyro?

Mantis, with Barto. I miss that kid, he was so funny with all his antics. Anyone remember [ATCFP] (animals that come from places) And what about Got Beer? He was probably the funniest man ever alive. He once called my house at 3 in the morning cause he was trashed...from Texas might I add....I live in CT.

I miss the old tango and plat crew, who cares about the trop crew, nothing compared to the good old days... :(

Awww yeah boyee!

++SexyWho?++

Fat, 4.6 is pretty dayum fast for your generation (less evolved athletes). :D

What position did you play?

GOod post, btw. Thats kind of how I look at it. Since I started here, I have graduated, gotten married, bought a house, been accepted to grad school. Its all different, but good. Just different phases, you know? Sure, I miss partying until 4AM every weekend, eating crap and still being fit looking. Tons of GFs. Tons of buddies and always going always doing fun stuff. But its easy to forget that I was dirt poor. Terribly poor, and I worked two jobs to get through school.

Now...got a sweet and hot wifey. Dont worry about the bills. New hobbies will be making the yard green and getting the home theater hooked up. We still do fun stuff, just more relaxing mixed in. and I like it like that.

Anyhow...I ramble. Life is short, really short. You gotta enjoy it for what it offers at this moment.

seeing as there are two ips i venture to guess that there are 2 server why not make one of those servers for lovely old 1.6

man i member back in the day when i use to post just to get my count up and change my little character guy.

Awww yeah boyee!

++SexyWho?++

Hehe, great times. Did you watch the A&M/OU game, great stuff!

No rev, it wasn't because I only played back then, I played a lot on Trop but I really didn't like the attitudes there and wasn't having fun at all. I played a ton but nothing compared to fragging with zap, blackops, ncc, dirk, and the good old days of DOH.

Hehe, great times. Did you watch the A&M/OU game, great stuff!

Yeah ST, that was a GREAT game to watch! Few frustrating moments for us. But we did a good job trying to redeem ourselves from that mess the week before :boo:

Anyhow, even the mighty OU needs to be careful comin' to OUR house! :D

yes it was Filine

He was a mad russian, fun guy to play with. I started a month after Steve( hendryx) did and we started our n00b clan dragyn with blackspire(dennis) good times.

Mad_pyro and I were the 56k thugs :-P, I was in [sOL] too with squee as leader. I actually read about [DOH]Delta on the counterstrike forums before I even had the game and saved there ip, met slims, raven, ST, dest, DJ, mav, blade, draco, TaPe, Cane, Talent, Metal Pegleg, bugsy, all the glastonburyies I cant remember and im sure countless other people we've all forgotten.

Edited by Sir Shertown Pimp

I miss Contradiction.

In the 5 years that I've been playin' this game, I think she was the first lady/woman/girl that I played against. And she was the first one in this community that I played against/with(other than MrX). :peace::wavey:

• 2 weeks later...

Psycho_knife_man? Anybody?

Hey all. I'll probably be picking up HL2 and source here in a couple months after doing some upgrades on my machine. Hope to see y'all then.

By the way the greatest days of CS were beta 6 on CS_farm with a 300 ping and 10 knife kills. :P