Banned for describing the neuances of the word ghe

Guest danceslikefool

Guest danceslikefool
Guest danceslikefool
Guest danceslikefool
Guests

I said .. this map is ghey .. got kicked. Came back and said .. Ghey isnt even a word .. got kicked again. Was tinkled off and came back and said "Now even the word lame only means happy or lighthearted" and I was banned. This is rather ga ... unfair if you ask me. Please unban danceslikefool. Ive only played on your server fora few days and I already have made lots of freinds wiht the regualrs.

it is actually more simple than u think...we ask u to obey our rules (meaning forgoing some of ur habbits and jargon), if u cannot uphold to our request good luck finding another place to hang out.

From above post u didn't pay enough respect to our request, thus none was given in return.

Guest danceslikefool
Guest danceslikefool
Guest danceslikefool
Guests

As for the rules.... Uh it was your cs:s server. As for the taking responsibility .. uh yah i said it... uh doesnt persay break your rules but Ill just pu a postit note on my screen or something with a list of additional words which are bannable offenses so i wont do it again . And I like your server alot for the simple reason that your admins are ban happy on hackers which is a good thing .. unless you say the word ghey i guess.

Either way Im a regular and a good fun player. Bannign me only slightly lowers quality of your CS community. So its just a little bit better for both of us if I'm unbanned, please?

I think you're getting closer on the right attitude.

I understand that you may not think the word "ghey" fits under our word policy, but now you know it does and if you can agree to respect that policy and at any time you happen to find a NEW word that fits under our policy, don't try fighting or arguing that the word doesn't fit under the policy...say "OK!" and continue to play and enjoy yourself.

w3rd?

Guest danceslikefool
Guest danceslikefool
Guest danceslikefool
Guests
I think you're getting closer on the right attitude.

I understand that you may not think the word "ghey" fits under our word policy, but now you know it does and if you can agree to respect that policy and at any time you happen to find a NEW word that fits under our policy, don't try fighting or arguing that the word doesn't fit under the policy...say "OK!" and continue to play and enjoy yourself.

w3rd?

yup, thats the point of the yellow postit. strongbad style

Guest danceslikefool
Guest danceslikefool
Guest danceslikefool
Guests

Im new to this whole steam thing .. I quit CS back in the betas

i hope this is right ? STEAM_0:0:3620391

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I told you not to say it. You didn't get the hint the first 2 times and got kicked for it. Then you wanted to really push your luck and came in and said "lame". You then got banned. There is this big yellow banner above this thread that says "READ THIS FIRST!!". CLick on it and start again.

Edited by zerodamage .gc

Mk5

(this is newbee5)

I'm surprised this is even an issue, considering you were on when I was kicking people in droves for swearing and had to apply the ban hammer to a few of their knees.

Your best bet for not being kicked and having your cash allowance reset upon reconnect or being banned is just keep it civil. If you have any doubts about whether you should say/do something then don't do it. Some admins are more strict than others, it is important to keep that in mind when your playing on our servers because sometimes you will get warned by console and other times getting kicked is your warning.

Warning by console is a niceity that I personally do not usually practice because:

1)when you connect to our server you see our rules and by clicking ok you accept our rules and the consequences of breaking them.

2)it wastes my time having to continually warn people; 95% of whom we don't want on our server.

Be reconnecting after you have been kicked or by coming to our forums and asking to be unbanned you show that you are interested in mending your ways and being a part of this community.

Since it seems ZD won't unban you until you follow the rules exactly let me give you an idea of what your post should look like:

I was banned at <time> by <name?> for <action>. If I am unbanned I swear to follow all rules on your server and accept the consequences of any violation of those rules by me without complaint.

Edited by Mk5

Try posting without the "uh" in there, it really shows attitude and quite frankly gets you nowhere. Either speak plainly and clearly without sarcasm or sighs, or don't speak.

Bannign me only slightly lowers quality of your CS community.

At this point, my response is: You said it.

We're looking for people that really make a difference in our servers...not ones that could come or go.

Guest danceslikefool
Guest danceslikefool
Guest danceslikefool
Guests

God this is getting to be to much. I feel like I'm trying to join a fraternity and need to prove I am willing to give up freedom and dignity to join the club. I'm going to have to make a stand. I am sorry I disrupted your sever to the point of being banned. Clearly saying "ghey" is inappropriate in a game where blood is splattered every where and dead bodies are piled to the roof. But instead of begging and listening to how much your frat bro's disapprove of me, I guess I'll have find a slightly less draconian server.

A server that doesn't enjoy making me look stupid and fill out forms just to play.

Guest danceslikefool
Guest danceslikefool
Guest danceslikefool
Guests
You should delete his forum account too, its obviously not worth wasting a few bytes of storage on the likes of this guy.

This is not conductive to a good gamers community, rude and offensive, and all I said was ghey. I play to much Cs any ways. Please delete my forum account, thats even ruder.

Edited by danceslikefool

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Please head on out the door, and take I-95, it is faster.