Playing Soon in a Server Near You?

Fatty

heck yeah, I JUST get to be part of .bang and was going to play in my first MCC match EVER!....and then it gets cancelled that day.

:(

now you're thinking of bringing it back when I have no Source or gaming worthy pc

(edited)

So let me get the facts so that I may post this stuff for the DOH guys on our forums. We have a few newer members who do not know about Mcc

Are the rules and regs going to stay the same or are there going to be some changes?

Edited by Kenger

GC Founder

Please note that the topic was phrased as a question....

but who knows, we're all about teamplay in our servers, why not do something organized?

I'd really like to see some mixed bag teams do some of those fun 8v8 matches...maybe perhaps a VERY short season with just 4 teams or something....

It's worth the thought......although I cringe at bringing this idea to Bubmaster...

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I believe those of us at CsLs would love to participate in a new MCC. I of course would expect this to be source. I would not be interested in cs 1.6 I will ask the CsLs guys what they think.

wow ive been on alot of MCC teams. Started with =TM=, then to S!d (good times) and then finnaly to MwR (woot). I would love to get some MCC action back in if it were to start up. Maybe uT would do it, not sure.

Edited by TheBugs

(edited)

File not found on my first MCC match SS. :( I can remember a couple rounds in there where my heart was about to beat it's way out of my chest. Those were the days.

Hey Bugs, remember S!d_train? :laughcry: That was such a good map for us.

Edited by Hitman