Bat this is for u

BIGSHaW

bat

No need to plead my case. First time I played on your server (went there because a few doh regulars decided to try it since the server was down) and won't break my heart if its my last (no offense but getting banned leaves a bad taste in my mouth). People can look at the demo themselves and talk to any of the people I normally play with and decide. Take care and good gaming.

edit: ps I'm not able to download the demo.

edit: pps I got the download to work. Checking it out now. :)

Edited by bat

Guest zax
Guest zax
Guest zax
Guests

I frequently play with bat, nearly every night on the [DOH] server. He has damn good aim, but definently doesn't cheat. You can't base his banning on a 14 and 4 score, especially when at the end of that map most of the ct's had over 20 kills and under 10 deaths. I myself had over 40 kills by the end. I understand your reasoning for why you might kick him with him getting usp kills, but honestly you have no hard proof at all :(

ps this smilie is so sexy ==> B)

bat

You have to unzip the file, then place it in your valve/steam/<accountname>/steamapps/counterstrike source/cstrike directory.

Once its in there go into counterstrike and console and type 'playdemo bat'.

Edited by bat

well. i will say this, i play with bat and sit with him on ts a ton. he's a good guy and i enjoy gaming with him. you guys lined up bad twice for him. he nailed one hs and barely had to move the mouse at all to pick up the other ones. he's a good player, and he's good with a pistol. but he doesn't care so it doesn't matter.

i go on those rounds, i go from spray to the perfect tap. it happens. sometimes you get a heavy finger. sometimes rounds fall right in a line. *shrugs* and like he said, i'm pretty sure a lot of doh people will speak up for him.

Edited by ishmael

From my experiences. The only 100% hacks you can see in source are the speed ones.

Source is still 80% random hits. You never know where the hitboxes are. Sometimes they are lagging, sometimes they are there, sometimes your shooting blanks.

And I would really like to know what [DOH] regular has to do with it?

This is bat's problem not [DOH]'s, even though I myself am in favor of bat. And thats not because he is close with [DOH]. Thats because I have played countless hours of counter-strike with him.

bat

I was playing with zax and slyfox at the time on their server (slyfox gave us the ip) and they were upset after I got banned and let bigshaw know I was a regular on your server so thats where the [DOH] regular comment came from I believe. Thanks for the kind words guys. :)

edit: or it might have come from thx1138... he was mad I got banned and went there after slyfox left to talk to them.

Edited by bat

I just want to say what I see in the demo:

Fist couple of rounds were all straight headies...by 2nd round I start to record

At the very begining those 3 headshots with usp don't make any sense to me...I mean the crosshairs are not even close to anyone's head!

and the last thing that pulled my trigger is at the end of demo u line up on the guy through the door even before u clear it.

PS: That is a nice spray

Edited by BIGSHaW

i know what part you're thinking about, however, the way those doors are orientated, you can't go THROUGH and be SIDEWAYS without being at an angle....i.e. you naturally strafe through facing that corner...inconclusive

sure, lots of headshots...but then again, the game has lots of headshots. I don't know the guy, he may cheat, he may not...but you can't prove it from that demo. We can't ban for mights and maybes.

bat

One thing you need to realize is you don't see exactly what the person you are demo'ing sees. Your vision is a little behind his. If you've ghosted enough you should realize when watching people jerking and shooting their crosshairs barely ever line up the way they should and I know many times from myself and others who have had the crosshairs lined up perfectly on our screen when we kill someone yet other people who ghost end up wondering how he hit them. This is especially pronounced with sniper rifles.

Let me take you through that last round. I'm waiting in spawn for you to die since the spray only seems to last a few seconds. You die so I spray. a few seconds after I spray the "bomb has been planted" message pops up. Being one who always tries to accomplish the objective I ran to where I knew the bomb had to be (not our spawn bombsite). I ran up to the door and without rewatching the demo if I remember right I checked the right side of the door real quick since I was in a hurry (and missed the guy who killed me) and ran through it aiming a little to the left since my next action was to scan the middle to left to see if anyone was camping on that side of the door. I knew someone was on that side I think because someone shot at me and it looked to come from that way or I guessed I don't remember but I thought someone was over there so I was spraying and praying.

You've accused me of having aimbot. Are you also saying I have wallhack too? I'm not about to sit around while my team tries to take them out through the doors or around them. I'm going to jump in and see if I can take some out or draw their fire while my team gets through the door. I don't care about my score now or ever. I might find some enjoyment in having a good score but I don't worry about it when I go 0-20 (which I have before). Not trying to offend but most of the people on your server at the time were (for lack of a better term) semi-noobs. Not trying to sound crass but their skilllevel was on average lower than what I normally play against so there shouldn't have been any question zax, slyfox, and I would do well. I don't know if that reflects the average skilllevel of your server or not but I would hope the admins at least would know enough to only ban when people cheat and not when people have a couple good rounds.

Feel free to come and game with me on the [DOH] server sometime. I remember owing magruter.gc some lead bullets from last time he was over there.

edit: Btw I'm just explaining this so you guys don't ban others for illegitimate reasons. I'll be the first person to say he's happy to see cheaters banned as even yesterday before the [DOH] server went down I told an admin right when I saw a speedhacker on my team zip out of spawn so he could ban him quickly.

If I had to choose between being unbanned and an apology though I'd rather have an apology (more for the tone in your posts here than even the ban). I was respectful of you, your server rules, and the players. I've conducted myself civilly here as well.

Edited by bat

Well, looks like we cleared this one out...

Bat, I don't know how to best put this but looks like I screwed up and called a bad call on u, for this u have my sincere apology and whether u will accept it or not is solely up to u. I wouldn't be suprised if this leaves u as u said with "bad taste in the mouth" but trust me when I say it will leave me with even more of the same stuff in the mouth.

Cuz I don't like making mistakes (who does right?) but when Im wrong Im wrong and the best I can do in those circumstances is to give my apology and go kick my self in the butt.

This being said, I want to say taht u look like a kind of person taht we welcome in our community, but seeing like I crapped the bed on welcoming u in, and the fact that u may not wish to come back to our servers anymore (which I totaly understand and regret) will surely add some force to that kick in teh butt. Cuz I would love to play with u sometime again and this time maybe record a demo again but this time for the purpose on how to get better.

Again, Im very sorry and I hope u will stop by again.

Sincerely, BIGSHaW.

PS: Can u post up ur SteamID plz?

Is there even an aimbot out for source? If so, I haven't seen it. I've seen some speedhacks and possibly a wallhack (although I doubt it).

re: bat, well...he's on our TS server practically 12 hours a day, so if you need to talk to him directly, just jump on our TS server under CS:Source.

STEAM_0:0:4658688

Apology accepted and I appreciate it. Feel free to come over to [DOH] if you ever see me on. I might stop by again if the [DOH] server is down again. BTW if you ever want me to just tell me to record a demo from my own perspective and I'll send it to you. That way you can see what I do from the start of every round. :)

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Just to say, that demo is 100% legit.

There was a time in T spawn he saw a T in the corner of his screen and completly ignored him until he got shot. Infact, I only saw one weird shot the entire time, and that was when he somewhat prefired a guy with the USP, which anyone can do if they get lucky enough ;).

Also, was it me, or was his crosshair almost NEVER on the guy he was shooting?

That's the 1st time in all our years that I've heard someone mention that the skill on our server was low...maybe it was the evening...I've heard the contrary most of the time, even from some of our league-playin ladies like PDO here.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
Not trying to offend but most of the people on your server at the time were (for lack of a better term) semi-noobs.  Not trying to sound crass but their skilllevel was on average lower than what I normally play against so there shouldn't have been any question zax, slyfox, and I would do well..

Whoa, didn't even notice that... thanks Fatty.

Bat, as far as skill is concerned, Mmmm's servers are generally same of the highest and most tolerating servers I've ever been on/a part of. Take it from someone who's gone 25-0 to start things off, these guys are generally very tolerant (or heck, ask Mossad, someone who's been in DOH and destroyed 3D on lan) of skill and the skill on the server is some of the highest I've seen in pubs. This game is still very random, but most regulars I've seen atleast know how to throw a flashbang, discriminate between a T and CT model, and kill an enemy in < 30 bullets. As far as pubbing goes, I don't think you could honestly ask for more.

That's the 1st time in all our years that I've heard someone mention that the skill on our server was low...maybe it was the evening...I've heard the contrary most of the time, even from some of our league-playin ladies like PDO here.

at night when the admins go to sleep the skill drops....but thats when i get to own!!! :D:D

I'm not sure if there's any cheats that hit somewhere other than where the crosshairs are, is there?

If you're seeing bullets hit where crosshairs are not...well, I'd like to welcome you to Counter-Strike and online gaming, my name is Fatty. I've accepted this fact long ago...you'll never hear me complain about registering, hitboxes, lag, or choke. I am at peace (unless a guy named Re'//ind yells over me while I'm talking, then I get huffy).

<lights a candle and closes eyes>

Like I said that was my first time on the server but the skilllevel I saw at the time was relatively low. I might have caught it at a fluke point but on the map prior (piranesi) I went around 40 and 10 without trying much. The same went for zax and slyfox relatively to a lesser extent. Even after I left zax went on to get a really high score I believe with a high ratio and was kicked eventually. I think since I have the harddrive room now I'll start recording nightly demos of me and have someone check them out sometime after they ghosted me and compare it to what they saw when they ghosted me.

BTW on dust I tend to rush every round I don't have more than a pistol. I don't like that map much but I figure if I don't have a gun to lose the least I can do is try to stop a rush in the tunnel or slow it down and take some people with me. Only person from this server I've played with before to my knowledge is magruter and I know he has some good skills but the limited time I was on it must have been a bad representation of the average player.