new semester

ich bin ein berliner

hey guys. i did horrible last semester 1.8 =/ i gotta do really well and if i have the temptation of cs on my computer, im gonna play it. so startin the 19th, im uninstallin until i can do well in school. i'll be back this summer. hopefully i'll have a good job so i can get my 50 bucks and annie up for gc. hope to see you all soon. i'll miss all my friends <3

boooo

u can play cs a lot, n still pwn yer classes man

manage yer time better

i had the same problem, just had to not be a rookie about it, hehe

say u have a girl friend, and u dont do well in class because u spend a lot of time with her... yuh dont break up with her til the end of the semester...yuh manage yer time different than u did in the past

u can do it ICH!

(im just tellin u from my experience with it)

<3 bear^ :)

im actually doing suprisingly well in college. ive been out of high school for 3 years and that dosnt make it very easy but ive been working my butt off and getting really good grades. i thought it would be a lot harder then this. oh well. hey heartless its great to see you back again. havnt talked to you in a long long time. (prally cause im almost never on here) oh well .... all yall have a great day and ill type at ya laterz

S.S.

• 3 weeks later...

Can relate...

You need to analyze the short term "wants" and the long term "goals" and it sounds like you made the best decision.

How about a reward system instead of abstinence? A or B on a test = Sunday evening CS, studying permitting.

If I had CS when I was in school...I'd be flipping burgers right now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'v followed in ich's footsteps:

Firstly I got myself banned from gc servers - didnt work

Tried cutting it down - didnt work

Uninstall CS - Worked as it will take a good few hours to update it if i was to reinstall it

Pack away my laptop - works mainly, but i usually turn it on at night to chillax after revising.

Now i'll get my next fix/hit/snort of CS after exams in the summer :angry:

But hey, whats the point of throwing away a lifetimes (18 years for me so far) of work over a game??