i got banned for saying " Zestfully Bad"

[c0a]ToE

Hi peeps...it me ToE...for some reason... i was banned for responding to "Zester's" messing saying " i got you Good".....i responded "yes you got me ZESTFULLY BAD!!".....then i was BANNED?....how was that cursing?...i very much enjoy playing on your servers and have made a name for myself with my freindly banter...please asssit me on returing thank you

ToE

server name Recrudescence

game CS source

flaterry: you guys are awesome to play with and i only want to be around the non degrading environment you provide i love the aspect of the language filter and the constant pressence of a respectfull community and admins thank you again

Thanks for posting. But anyways post up your steam id and we will take care of it. It seems like your regretfull so if no admins have an objection you should have your ban lifted.

BTW I closed your other to posts.

didn't this happen after chamberlain came in and said don't say that?  I haven't looked yet as to why it's doing that.

to be more precise....after being automaticcally banned ...i can to scope;ess mayem and demonstrated the saying "zestfully" triggers the servers' language filter....then someine else repeated "zestfully"....then I said " DONT SAY IT!! you will be banned too....

chamberlain was the person i was explaining at the time but someone esle said " zestfully"

Thanks for posting. But anyways post up your steam id and we will take care of it. It seems like your regretfull so if no admins have an objection you should have your ban lifted.

BTW I closed your other to posts.

thank you i appreciate it...2 things though..where can i find out my Steam ID and.....not to sound bad or anything...but can you explain what i did wrong?...i feel i was banned wrongly is "zestfully" a bad word if so i think you guys need to redo the language filter....i love to play at you sites and support new projects like mayhem but i still feel like this should never have happened :blink::wavey:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

HHAHHAHAH

HAHAHAHAH <WHEEEEEZ>

HAHAHHAHAH <cough...choke....>

I figured it out. HILARIOUS!!!!!

nope, that is a word that you will NEVER be able to say.

BAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

someone unban these guys and wash their mouths out for "clean" language.

"SCUM" is also on the word filter, go figure.

Oh my Dear....... i see now...why didnt anyone point this out earlier.l.......

"zestfully"....contains.... zest-FU-lly.... FU....i can't believe that

so HEAR YE HEAR YE...never say anything that coinsigns the leters "FU" back to back

sheesh :peace:

Oh my Dear....... i see now...why didnt anyone point this out earlier.l.......

"zestfully"....contains.... zest-FU-lly.... FU....i can't believe that

so HEAR YE HEAR YE...never  say anything that coinsigns the leters "FU" back to back

sheesh :peace:

i am know Un banned thank you very much to whomever was involved in releasing my from my wrongful imprisonment thank you ... i am NOT a crook!!! :peace: