The old days

Jeffe

Hello everyone. I'm sure im not the one that should be making this topic but these are forums and I want to talk about the old times that I remember when counter-strike was fun. I just remember all the fun memories I had here, and I wish I could go back in time when MCC was once present and when everyone was here. The old clans like TM, SID, Luckycharms, DOH, DW and Mmmm. I love the times when everyone yelled at me for talking on the mic. We had some bad memories, and we had some good memories. We lost a great friend and we would gain new friends. I know I don't go to the servers that much, and I don't go on these forums alot but I just want to come back and stay in touch with you guys because I wanted to feel the day where we all played and had fun in the Mmmm, and DOH servers! So this is mostly me saying that I love you guys and this might sound corny but this is the way I feel and I felt like I should bring it up. Thanks for giving me good memories and puting up with me when I was immature. I want to come to these forums more often now. If you want, you could talk about the old times I always love talking about them. For the new members, and old members whatever you remember it would be fun to listen to them. Thanks for your time.. :)

yeah...I personally miss the old times because I don't get to have "new times" since I have no broadband or a computer worthy of running even NORMAL counterstrike.

but I still hang around...always will...you won't get rid of me...no way no how.

Yeah, we all die the same way we used to.. Me and Rev had a 15 second life expectancy yesterday.. To tell you the truth, the only things i miss about the old cs days are: MCC, Speedball maps, and Th3Fall3N... Everything else is the same, except im not TOTALLY addicted to cs anymore.. :) I guess its not Th3Fall3N i miss but the people in it, I miss hittin Wilco with a little FF to goose him (most was an accident).. :) I miss Sir-Stretchnutz, Crazy Ivan, Mokley, system and the rest... I miss when Fatty used to be a hard arsed jerk... (wait, hmm) not much has changed... LOL little joke there fatty..

haha i was gunna post almost the exact same thing Bat. Stole it right outa me head :P

Yea good times, iv been around here since i started freshman year in highschool. Now im a senior and graduating in June :o. Time flies.

Its kinda funny most of us been here and still stay in touch for like six long years. Internet is a weird place! Thanks dweezil and yeah I personaly know flux but we dont talk. I need to talk to him again hes a Sr in my school, and I just see him in the halls. I remember the fall3n probebly because you had that kick ace picture of that girl on your site lol :laugh: .

ahhhh the good ole days. I remeber it like it was yesterday. 2002, I played CS all summer. this mmmm server kept coming up my list and was always full. One day I got in it and it was very fun because they acctually had decent admins with rules and they stuck to them. I somehow managed to get into Th3 Fall3N.

Wilco, Mokely, Batman, Crazy Ivan, Sharp and everyone else I forgot..... Great times.

2002?

Im talking hardcore old school.

Remember when 1.3 First came out? I know I do.

That was back when Destroyer was in Mmmm, and Blackops and TM loitered around Tango!

Anyone Remember These cats?

Mountaineer

Zeroguard

Six_Gun_Messaiah

Doc_Holiday

High_Plains_Drifter

2002?

Im talking hardcore old school.

Remember when 1.3 First came out? I know I do.

That was back when Destroyer was in Mmmm, and Blackops and TM loitered around Tango!

Anyone Remember These cats?

Mountaineer

Zeroguard

Six_Gun_Messaiah

Doc_Holiday

High_Plains_Drifter

That is old school the cats from =TM= and luckycharms where talking about the day where cal wasn't even talked about. When DOH had like The Hurricane and when Bob_Lee owned us. lol Good Times!

I was lucky enough to be in the original Mmmm, then SoS, then LuckyCharms, then DLM (for a short while), then started TF. So many good times on each. LC and TF were some of the best experiences ive ever had with this game. Being an old school Mmmm was my introduction to the game really. Found the Mmmm server after a few weeks of dling CS for the first time and never left :)

Lots of faces, lots of good times. Luckily alot of them are still around :)

P.S. DoH always wanted me but could never have me :P j/k