NO MORE BOTS

Fatty

Removing bots from all CS:S servers....I think these are the source of all our crashes.....and many of you have seen the infamous "bot spasms"

Admins are able to add bots manually if they desire, but they will be off by default.

I LOVE FATTY! TY SO MUCH. i hated t3h bots, hated, they hack, run around with nades and have them bounce off walls so they deal 50 dmg to you (ff), when they spot you, they instantly head shot you... 4 times with a glock. i noticed teh bot spam, i shoudl have sent a picture to you guys the other day. on train, there was about 50 bot rejoins, the T spawn was littered with dozens of glocks. i wouldnt be surpised if the crashes are from the bots (phew). another good reason NOT to use them. =D

I LOVE FATTY! TY SO MUCH.  i hated t3h bots, hated, they hack, run around with nades and have them bounce off walls so they deal 50 dmg to you (ff), when they spot you, they instantly head shot you... 4 times with a glock.  i noticed teh bot spam, i shoudl have sent a  picture to you guys the other day. on train, there was about 50 bot rejoins, the T spawn was littered with dozens of glocks.  i wouldnt be surpised if the crashes are from the bots (phew).  another good reason NOT to use them.  =D

Anyone else get dizzy or a bit hyperventilated while reading this post?

(edited)
I LOVE FATTY! TY SO MUCH.  i hated t3h bots, hated, they hack, run around with nades and have them bounce off walls so they deal 50 dmg to you (ff), when they spot you, they instantly head shot you... 4 times with a glock.  i noticed teh bot spam, i shoudl have sent a  picture to you guys the other day. on train, there was about 50 bot rejoins, the T spawn was littered with dozens of glocks.  i wouldnt be surpised if the crashes are from the bots (phew).  another good reason NOT to use them.  =D

LOL!

Try not to sugar coat it, just come out and say it! :laugh:

*edit* for my own knowledge while playing @ 4 a.m., how do you add bots manually?

Edited by MrDuke

.....and many of you have seen the infamous "bot spasms"

Speaking of spasms, I was playing de_dust with them on, and one bot bought a nade. Then, it ran to a corridor, looked around, then looked at me and tossed the grenade at me!

<Warning...uncomfortable moment below...>

:hug: Thank you Fatty!

<End uncomfortable moment>

GC Founder

This will also solve the "most of us miss the pistol round" issue....because bots spawn right now...the round gets moving...even the fasting connector is late with the bots counting to start. Will make for better pistol rounds when an admin isn't restarting the round for everyone.

awww I'm gonna miss them...well not really, but at 4 am with noone around I loved shooting them all at spawn just to hear them whine about it...I'd take them all down to teens if I could. And evey now and then...I just kill them. Hehehe....but then I got kicked for TK my teammates...BOTS ARN"T PEOPLE oh well their gone now.