When You Started

Guest Boy Sherman

Im with mini on the TRS 80. Lander was my fav.. Actually had to write that one to play it. Then we had a Tandy COCO which had Dungeons of Daggorath.. Awesome game.. And I've been playing everything i could get my hands on ever since.. Lately all my gaming(not very much) has been cs. Battlefield 1942 was cool for a while but I don have the xtra cash to buy it.. My fav games tho are football games.. Like Ps/2. Madden 2003 baby.. Who wants some?!?!?!?!?!?!? I talk mad trash.

First game ever? Super Mario Bros. 2. First computer game? Oregon Trail on an Apple IIe. Whoo! My computer gaming 'career' began with Starcraft, tried some C&C and AoE (neither of which i really liked), Broodwar, then my not-yet-infamous Diablo 2 addiction (Heartless can tell you about that), then CS in the good ol days of 1.3. Played the AC2 beta, but I won't pay for any MMORPGs until I get some source of income :rolleyes:. Slowly being sucked into the world that is Neverwinter Nights.

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

I started csing a month after hendryx. Me, him, and Blackspire were in our first clan Dragyn :D

Duke Nukem

Descent

About every TIE fighter game known to man

C&C

Red Alert

Diablo I: Hellfire

Diablo II: LOD

Starcraft

hacked version of Warcraft 3

Wolfenstein

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Jedi Knight

UT

AoE

Almost none of thesee games were mine but i jumped on my older brothers computer any chance i got:D

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

You are all youngins. I started playing cs on it's very first ever beta. Back when crashes happened every 3 mins and 56kers never had netcode. low pingers then owned all. Back when I didn't know i could buy a gun so when i first found my mp5, i had an orgasm.

been playing since Pong days and then Atari. Lots of Wizards and Warlocks for Atari (still looking for that ROM, tough to find... actually impossible). That game was freaky.

I then got a nintendo back in..... 1985? I think that was then.. When Bad Dudes was cool as was Ninja Turtles were the rave.

Then a few years later I saw the commercial for Shinobi for Genesis and then drove my parents nuts forever until I got one with Altered Beast. I then proceeded to upgrade that sucker when every new device came out. I still have the original Genesis, Sega CD, and 32X with an X-Band on top. Did I say that I won a tournament on the X-Band with a game of Super street Fighter against a maker of the game from Capcom. I owned with Ken. I met a chic all the way across to California and one in Florida. Met them both, both belonged in a zoo.

When I was in 3rd grade, I played Star Trek on TRS-80 a lot and King's Quest on my buddy's Tandy 1000. When we put in 512K of RAM a few years later, that was the coolest thing in the world.

Played a lot of Turbo-duo and Turbo-grafx16 games. Almost owned a Neo-Geo when the games were 200 bucks a pop. If it existed, i played it at least once.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I want a Neo-Geo more than anything... SNK makes the best fighting games. Forget Capcom...

Wow what a question. I guess I started gaming back on the old Atari 5600 I think...can't remember to tell the truth. The only think I know for sure is that is was about the size of a suitcase and the game cartriges were as big as a paperback book. Fav games then were Starwars, Frogger, DonkyKong, and Centipede. My first PC experience was with King's Quest 1, Pirates!, and Defender of the Crown. First FPS was Wolfenstein3d I believe, then graduated to the Doom series. I believe Tribes was my first MMFPS and then I started playing CS on my bro's comp back before retail, but not sure which beta as I was a newb then. I bought CS as soon as retail came out and been playing it ever since. Also played Everquest(aka Evercrack) and now am emersed in Asheron's Call 2 and of course I played Starcraft/Broodwars, Diablo I&II, and a numerous other PC games which I'm not gonna take the time to list here.

OOoooo Atari 5600! I wanted one of those SOOOO bad. But it was way beyond what I could get. I never got the atari 2600 even though I begged and begged!

My folks went to some time share thing and "won" a OddesseyII gaming system. It only had a few games made for it but boy I sure played the fire out of it.

When I bought my computer the first game I played was Myst. First game I played on-line was Outlaws.

i started right when 1.3 came out.

I started a little before cane in the community........ like 2 or 3 days and me in him were in the most l337 clan ever made........ I think most of you can guess if you played in DOH Delta

Mine was back in the Q2 days...1 week after it hit shelves I found the world of online gaming.....and have never looked back.

I hear Zap used to be a pretty good Q2 player....

*EDIT* I hit CS (full time) right when 1.3 came out....I had played back at like 1.1 I think at a friends house......but didn't play regularly til I got access to broadband

The first like real games i played was outlaws, quake, and Command and Conquer. I had a sega portable gamet hinger, i forget the name, it was like a bigger gameboy, then i got into the n64, and counter strike, been playin since 1.0, now its just counter strike, rarely play any other games.

Guest leo
Guest leo
Guest leo
Guests

first pc game = doom

first online pc game...diablo/starcraft

first gaming console...i forget, because i was in greece at the time, so i couldn't tell you the name of it ;)

I had a sega portable gamet hinger, i forget the name, it was like a bigger gameboy

Game Gear. :D I still have mine! That thing is so old, but it has a lit screen! What is nintendo thinking?! If the GBA had a lit screen, it would be perfect. Yes, I know about those afterburner mod kits and whatnot, but nintendo should be building them!

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

I believe that my first gaming experience was prolly Mario on old school NES. Never owned an Atari. Then I slowly but surely got more and more games. Gradually moved up to Genesis and SNES which were kick arse. When I got my rockin 200 mhz pc I think I played doom and duke nukem. Then I went hardcore diablo. Then went PSX and my Final Fantasy's (Call me a FF dork if you want :P ). I played Final Fantasy since NES and am such an idiot I can beat Final Fantasy IV(2 US for you FF nubs) in under 5 hrs with all the best items =\. Still the greatest game EVAR. Went back to PC for Deus Ex and Diablo 2. Started playing Hardcore CS back in January of 2k2. Played a little PS2 with GTA3 and Final Fantasy X. Now I am back hardcore CS unfortunately o0o . Thinking about Picking up BF 1942 and quitting cs since I sux at it. College doesn't make life ne easier for gaming but I always found time for CS unfortunately. Well theres my gaming history. L8r all

P.S. I could go on for hours but I am too lazy to type everything yall know what I mean

TeKNiK

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I am a regular who is easy to kill... period. :P

My folks went to some time share thing and "won" a OddesseyII gaming system. It only had a few games made for it but boy I sure played the fire out of it.

Oh man, rev, I completely forgot about the oddessey II (sp?). KC Munchkins, the pac-man rip off, was a blast. Being able to design your own board. Good times. Somehow my parents got us that instead of an Atari 2600.

I started my gaming with quake back in college, man that was fun took a break from that. played James bond Goldeneye for a couple of years. One of my favorite games of all time. Then took a break from games got introduced about two months ago to counter-stirke and been hooked ever since.