An ancient tradition... the RANDOM BARTO POST

Barto

yep, it's that time again... in a state of complete and utter boredom, i have stumbled through my bookmarks to Mmmm (GC i guess now?).

a quick look around tells me i still know some of you! How's everything going?

finishin up my first year at American University in D.C. (political science) and heading home in a few weeks for summer!

so what are ya'll playing these days?

:= El Barto returns?! := Hope everything is going good. Would be awesome to have you back around the community! Keep in touch!

As said before, CS:S is the main time killer around here. Although, DOD:S will hopefully be out soon, and I have a feeling that will be a pretty big thing.

I'd be happy still playing 1.3 but they took that from us long ago. So now it's source. and oh yeah Paper mario owns my life...Must beat paper mario and find out what is behind the thousand year door!!!

redeyez, i <3 you

and goot... you'd better hope we're both on the same team if we meet in the bookhole, because my awesome powers only become greater when i am surrounded by tomes of knowledge.

Also, i am not afraid to apply a hug of death, even if it means risking the destruction of a perfectly viable bookhole.