GAMERSCOALITION TO WEST COAST

Fatty

As mentioned in his welcome topic, stuttering.john is opening a franchise.

Possibly tonight, GC will open a CSS server in San Jose, California. SJ told me that he likes the GC atmosphere so much, that he wants one in his region.

GC will be sponsoring this endeavor in part, but primarily, stuttering john is going to front this cash as he searches for members and admins from the West to join in this quest.

What can you do? Admins will be helping him admin when they can, as all admins and members will have the same rights out there. However, sj is obviously the owner and lead admin of the server at this point. Eventually, when enough West coast freaky people join up and the server has paid for itself, it'll be another GC server with SJ as the lead admin.

Changes:

-Server names will be changing slightly. We are going to drop the actual names of the servers and put the fact that we're expanding into the limelight. Many people call mayhem scopeless and rec stock anyways...those names will stay. However, MidWest and West will be evident on the servers.

-Stock MidWest will redirect to Stock West.....and Mayhem will survive on her own. This will help with the redirection from a normal server to a scopeless server issue.

-Scopeless will also redirect to the West.

More later as I think about it.

----

I'd like to thank first, stuttering.john for his vision...and the GC board for meeting him and also seeing the vision. This could be a really great thing for all of us!! The fact that we're breaking out of Chicago is a big deal to me!

If anyone else is interested in this kind of "franchise" exploration in another region, let me know. There is some risk involved, but it doesn't take much to defray that cost right back into the server by bringing a couple members on through your region each month.

If you want to discuss this, feel free to contact me.

stuttering.john!!

Thank you for having a vision for GC!! We are behind you and with you 100%!! If you need any help at all, feel free to ask!

Thanks again and welcome to the best coalition on the web!

Shazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

GC Founder

Here's a pic of what I'm working on....

Dallas is our webserver...although I'd love to have a server server there.....

Cleveland is going to be where DoD is going to go.

anyways:

serverlocation2.gif

Anyways, bub's gonna help me get this working with mouse-overs that will show the info of each location.

Having this new server could prove to make an interesting experiment, to see which part of the country is more...vulgar.

The GC would count how many bans, kicks, and warnings(if possible) are dished out in a set time, lets say one month; and compare the data from one midwest server to our new west coast server.

After one month, we would compare the data from both servers to see which one had the greater number of bans, kicks, and warnings, thus giving us the answer to the question: which part of the country is more vulgar.

The data would obviously not be 100% accurate, mainly due to the fact that anyone from anywhere can connnect to either server. However, assuming that most people in the midwest will play on the midwest server and most people on the west coast will play on the west coast server, the data may give interesting findings. Unfortunatly in the end the core data will be based on an assumption.

GC Founder

The IP is in it's own forum....the web will update as we go.

This server will create its own community. We don't need to tell our regs from here to go there....they won't ping as well tehre.

This is like adding water to a seed....not transplanting.

Had alot of redirect guys yesterday that were like..."wow, when did stock's ping get so bad," ..."did you guys get rid of scopeless?"..."did I joing scopeless and get redirected."

Lol, the regs get use to one redirect method and now we're playing with their minds again.