PETITION: de_alivemetal

Ok, here's the deal:

de_alivemetal is a fun little map to play once in a while. But every time it takes turn on SCOPELESS more than half people leave. While on regular maps people can't get on the server, playing this map just bores the heck outta those who end up playing it.

The server stays full when i'm on there, and i think its a fun map to play. As I said before, it doesnt matter who wins or loses, its a fun map to just shoot people with shotguns, thats it plain and simple. Just something to take a break from the wins and losses.

I wish you guys would just loosen up and have some fun once in a while, thats what its there for. You guys just wanna play dust all day?

The server stays full when i'm on there, and i think its a fun map to play. As I said before, it doesnt matter who wins or loses, its a fun map to just shoot people with shotguns, thats it plain and simple. Just something to take a break from the wins and losses.

I wish you guys would just loosen up and have some fun once in a while, thats what its there for. You guys just wanna play dust all day?

Clue, that's exactly what I'm talking about. It's NOT FUN! Noone has fun on it, that's why everyone leaves. I don't mind playing it maybe once a week, but not in the constant rotation. And it's not just me either....that's why this post here....sign it

It's fun. When I played it I heard things like:

"Boy, this is fun."

"Whoa, I'm having so much fun!"

"This is a great break from the usual, and it's fun!"

"Did someone say fun? This is where the fun is!"

But seriously, I heard great things and I did have FUN! FUN OUT MY EYEBALLS FUN!

Vovik, if the point was a full server ALWAYS, then we'd never have map nights, never run anything but DAD, etc.

Clue shouldn't bother defending the map, it's on the rotation. You are free to state your opinion, though. I'm like Clue, I have a hard time NOT responding to things like this....I need to practice.....

But tell me, how many sigs do you think it should take? What's your goal?

To much respected Fatty:

I haven't seen you on the servers, eh, let's just say for couple weeks. Well, playing the map once a week or once every two weeks would get me excited too. Matter of fact I love map nights, and I usually try to make it on time to play something new. All I'm saying is the server dies when it comes up.

Everyone who enjoys it plays, but the people who arent to keen on it usually leave, I fall into the 2nd tier of people, honestly.. when this map pops up ill usually play a round or two and go. its a fun little map, i like the design perspective of it.

I've seen cts win a lot , vica versa. My major issue deals with the shottie-only selection.. Im hands-down absolutely horrible with both of the shotties, and when im running around with just a pistol, i get plastered quite a bit, just not very fun. Aside from that, though.. i don't really mind the map at all.

(edited)

I love this map...I've seen the cts own before too...please leave it...

oh yeah and the shotties and pistols only is key...played this on other servers and its just plain boring with other weapons...if it's going to be a big deal then add smg's to the mix...but definitely no rifles

Edited by anonymo

To much respected Fatty:

I haven't seen you on the servers, eh, let's just say for couple weeks. Well, playing the map once a week or once every two weeks would get me excited too. Matter of fact I love map nights, and I usually try to make it on time to play something new. All I'm saying is the server dies when it comes up.

Believe me, if the server DIED when it came up, I'd be concerned. You don't see me because I'm doing things that are necessary to the larger part of the machine that puts its tread marks on you. All I'm saying, is we don't have any dead servers.

Server just switched to it. Good move, Vovik, you got out.

Server is at 18/24 players on a 3rd party map. That's not dead.

Next petition?

Believe me, if the server DIED when it came up, I'd be concerned.  You don't see me because I'm doing things that are necessary to the larger part of the machine that puts its tread marks on you.  All I'm saying, is we don't have any dead servers. 

Server just switched to it.  Good move, Vovik, you got out.

Server is at 18/24 players on a 3rd party map.  That's not dead.

Next petition?

Fatty ur a real smartypants ain't ya? :)

20:06:43 (        T) PopeInnocentIII(Heretic Hunter)      : weeee!! This is great fun!!!

20:06:44 (      CT) [Mmmm]Fatty -=GÇ=-                  : OOOF

20:06:47 (      CT) tangent                        (TEAM): sorry who i kill

20:06:50 (      CT) [Mmmm]Fatty -=GÇ=-                  : dang, did i hear fun?

20:06:54 (        T) PopeInnocentIII(Heretic Hunter)      : The Pope likes what he sees!

20:06:54 (      CT) Lord Chip Douglas -GC-                : lol

20:06:59 (      CT) tangent                              : F U N

(edited)

Well I have to admit that I do like it, but it does get old after awhile. What I like the most is that it is a shotty, pistol, and nade map only.. Along with it being small... If you play on this server all of the time (like me) I can handle it once a day but not twice a day or more.. So I can understand where vovik is coming from..

Trust me if I were a stat whore I would say I love it (I suck but look at my stats on this map, not great but above 1.00)..

I once had a roommate that I liked initially, but over time annoyed me in a big way. I classified her as one of those people you enjoy being around some of the time but not all of the time..

So I have the choice of playing on scopeless or just playing it once in awhile.. The latter is not going to happen, but I'm not signing no petition either..

my 2 cents..

Edited by BushMaster