pet pics

shep48

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Alumni
(edited)

Well here's 2 of the 3 cats (This is in addition to the 2 dogs we already have).

The black one is Sebastion and the siamese one is Sigmund Freud (sp)

As for the reason for those names... Sebastion likes to play piano, no joke!!, and Sigmund is just plane crazy

Edited by Ice_Berge_00

• 2 weeks later...

That is a good looking dog John.

Here is a picture of my best friends dogs. The old one "Luther" is 10 and full of cancer so he went out and got the brindle. We were roommates when he got the first one. Man this breed has alot of energy for the first 2-3 years.

post-1135-1119310102_thumb.jpg

GC Alumni
(edited)

i picked him up from a friend of a friend of a stranger. their best guess was a rott/lab/husky mix (talk about a party).

his instructions didn't say anything about "just add water," so when he stopped growing at 30 lbs, i threw up my arms. i've heard some good guesses: dingo, rhodesian ridgeback, chiuaua (sp?) + great dane mix.

any gc guesses?

Edited by stuttering.john

i picked him up from a friend of a friend of a stranger. their best guess was a rott/lab/husky mix (talk about a party).

his instructions didn't say anything about "just add water," so when he stopped growing at 30 lbs, i threw up my arms. i've heard some good guesses: dingo, rhodesian ridgeback, chiuaua (sp?) + great dane mix.

any gc guesses?

ok, well its a sharp lookin dog though. whats his name? :peace:

(edited)

Here is my dog after surgery (she had (two) Femoral Head Osectomy - due to hip displasia. This pic is her 2nd surgery. BTW FHO means they cut the head of the femor off, she was in alot of pain)

The day after surgery, we got the big snow fall of the year. I cleared out the snow so that she could walk around (needed to heal the leg) and go to the bathroom.

And after a long day of PT, she was cold and tired. My wife covered her with a blanket:

Edited by duma