• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

dog2.jpg

That was mine at 4 months :) he's almost 300lbs now

The mastiff makes the Dane look like a beagle rofl

And if you mess with him he doesn't bite he just fries you with his green Laser eyes

Edited by Preacher

Nice pics guys..

I’m not a big cat person but I inherited a friend of mines. He need to get rid of it, I didn’t want to see him go to the pound.

Since I pretty much come home eat then play CS and don’t pay attention to what is going on around me, he has found a way to get my attention. He jumps up on my desk and sits on my mouse pad. Like I need any help getting pwned!!

post-1135-1117065035_thumb.jpg

(edited)

Here's my cat, Buddy, and rat, Herman. The pictures of Buddy really show off his temper. Sweet and innocent, yet lazy and stubborn. No, my cat is not an alcoholic (although I have pictures that would suggest otherwise.) Herman is way smarter than Buddy. Right after the 2nd picture was taken, he tried to drag off a hole taco. I guess the scraps he was stealing just weren't enough. And yes, they play together. :cool:

I am sweet and innocent.

Leave me alone. It was a long night!

I'm the REAL cute one.

Hey, that's my dinner!

Edited by General J

(edited)

Well, son of a..! I got a free yahoo! briefcase account when I signed up for my DSL. I see why it was free... I will just host em on cardomain and redo the links.

378994_33_full.jpg

378994_34_full.jpg

378994_35_full.jpg

378994_36_full.jpg

Edited by General J

:= If the shirt with a monkey holding a banana causes ruckus, I will edit the photo. :laugh:

And the cat is scared of the rat. He was really just jealous that he was eating the lettuce. That's right, the lettuce. Not so much about the meat or the cheese. B)